Others not listed -  Sears recalls microwaves (57 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: The Hokey Pokey Lady (TOILETHEA1) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-15 12:32 PM 
To: All  (1 of 7) 

Sears recalls microwaves

Sears is recalling about 700 Kenmore Elite microwave ovens because they pose a burn hazard due to incorrect wiring.

No injuries or incidents have been reported.

Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled microwave ovens and contact Sears for a free in-home repair.

The company can be reached 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday at 800-659-7026 or online at www.sears.com and click on “Product Recalls” for more information.

https://www.journalgazette.net/article/20191115/WEB/191119890

To: The Hokey Pokey Lady (TOILETHEA1) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 7) 
 454.2 in reply to 454.1 
LOL. Years ago I bought a wonderful microwave from Sears. It was extra large and I could program it to suit myself until I decided to change it.
It FELL APART!! The front started coming off!
I was lucky to find a huge Sharp on clearance but I sure miss my Sears.

From: The Hokey Pokey Lady (TOILETHEA1) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-21 8:23 PM 
To: kizmet1  (3 of 7) 
 454.3 in reply to 454.2 

Ouch, that was maddening!  

I didn't think they even sold them any more!

To: The Hokey Pokey Lady (TOILETHEA1) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 7) 
 454.4 in reply to 454.3 
It was about 1996 when my second one broke. I bought a top of the line, thinking I would have it a long time. I have had this Sharp for about 12 years. Got it on a remodeling clearance for $60.

From: The Hokey Pokey Lady (TOILETHEA1) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-21 9:10 PM 
To: kizmet1  (5 of 7) 
 454.5 in reply to 454.4 

Wow, not bad, you are getting your money's worth with the Sharp!

To: The Hokey Pokey Lady (TOILETHEA1) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 7) 
 454.6 in reply to 454.5 
Yes, I am very happy with it. I discovered that things last longer when you buy top of the line. I had a small WM microwave that barely lasted years.

From: The Hokey Pokey Lady (TOILETHEA1) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-21 9:56 PM 
To: kizmet1  (7 of 7) 
 454.7 in reply to 454.6 

That is so very true, I've discovered the same.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.