Meetings -  April 12 meeting (124 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: evans46 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host4/19/17 9:52 PM 
To: All  (1 of 1) 

For those members that were unable to attend last weeks meeting I'd like to mention we had 2 guest speakers present plus Chris Lovejoy doling out some very creative awards for many members in the audience. Bill Bibbens from Bibbens Motors was there to tell about his business in the motorcycle industry since 1969! Bill is old school in his thinking about taking care of the customer and good things will happen - the Russell's & the Carpenters have been doing business with Bill for years & they highly recommend him especially if you need ATV's or Spyders !! Ed Thompson from the local Cicero dairy Queen was there telling us about his location and products but most of interest was the stores willingness to work with groups to help raise money for their favorite charity via a special night at the store - all we have to do is pick a night ( Wednesday?) to meet or end there, notify friends,co workers or business associates ( facebook) that they'll be holding a special night and if they put their receipts in a special bowl & Dairy Queen will donate 20% of the total to the charity of choice - can you say Clear Path !! Now all we need is someone to pick the night, have the sun gods shine upon us & develop a taste for burgers & ICE CREAM !! Odd side note- I was awarded the title of cousin Mayor as part of Chris's presentation , sort of odd !!

Steve & Mary

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.