Melpo's Personal Editorial -  No idea why exist as a frantic liberal (1227 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 95) 

No idea why exist as a frantic liberal, then and on and pushing it? 

- "Droite ou Gauchiste?" Why I cannot survive as a liberal. 

-People react through outrageous experiences and loss of loved ones.

-Deplorable bookworms always find former relationships.

-Some Liberals pursue fictional ancient goblin tales, too.

Very early on in my life I found out that you have to fit into two groups. Liberal Democrats or Republican Conservative. At the time, where I was living it was called in French and in German: "Gauchiste ou Droite" which meant "Right or Left" we had hand signs that explained it, by holding up a bowl shape form with our hand palms.

I knew I had to fit into one or the other, or any other groups for that matter. Thinking 'why can't I only just be an independent?'  In the long run I've discovered why, so here are my naive points.

Liberals have the tendency to rely on something such as "cash and drugs," at the time it was prescription drugs and even other drugs to get them highly going. Among many, I used to know this particular acquaintance that literally pushed me to take pills in the morning to wake up, as she did. And sleeping pills at night, just because everyone else did it and she wanted me to get hocked. I saw through her, I saw the warming signs, like a chain of vice. I was always critical, just because I think I was smart enough to question things. So I totally refused drugs. 

ear_of_rice  draft by Melpo

• Edited 15 June 2017 1:06  by  Sand_Grain

Reply   Options 

To: All  (2 of 95) 
 1799.2 in reply to 1799.1 

Liberal have the tendency to spend today, and beg for more the next. I've always made sure I worked hard enough to spend today, and save more money for tomorrow and rainy days. Liberals always rely on someone to join their group. I wanted to be independent and rely on myself.

Now here comes the funny part: Some of the conservatives rely on hope with a spiritual guidance, I don't. I rely on myself and my energy and my active movements to create things whether it's helping someone or doing something to help someone else feel better. At the time in my teens, the age of discoveries, I did not know many conservative or religious people because from where I came from, we did not expose our personal belief system to everyone. For example if you were 'to be' - Hindu, Sikh or Jewish, Christian or Muslim - people did not impose their religion on anyone else, but we all nicely mingled without problems whatsoever.  

My parents where Christians but they did not push prayers and religious preaching on us, they lived through WW2 and extremely hard times because of religious conviction and the genocide of the Jews, and I guest they were ashamed that Hitler was a faithful Catholic, but we had enough care and concerns to grow up independently using our logic of good to go for, and bad things not to go for.

Back to the issue now: I've noticed that the current liberalism is a lost tribal flock that love to crush everyone down. I'm not talking of the daft celebrities that make it so obvious, but by personal experience closer to me. They just can't help themselves to crush anyone that does not follow them, and this gave me a flashback at my youth when this happened to me as well. But at the time I did not realise it because as I said before, I did not know you had to join a group to fit in.

ear_of_rice draft by Melpo

• Edited 15 June 2017 1:07  by  Sand_Grain

To: All  (3 of 95) 
 1799.3 in reply to 1799.2 

At times, I was literally shoved and physically pushed on the floor, kicked and I never knew why? But always told - 'you deserved it'. Only one person made an effort to help me get out of this misery. It was a teen girl, my age at the time. She held a raising fund for me to get enough money to travel to Europe and get me away from my harsh environment.  All the contributors where people she solicit to help me, were not of any religious groups, but humanely enough helping people out, and yes most of them were Atheist. None ever spoke of their religion either; but just as good human being.

A lot of the people helping me out where part of a book club, where we recited poetry, read books (including holy books) and analyzed and endlessly criticizing the authors to its core. We trashed Islam none stop. A couple of Victoria College graduates; hard-core ex-Muslims made it extremely apparent. Members were all from diverse multi-culture backgrounds, no one was actually English -but we all conversed in English to understand each other and the target was to study books regular schools usually banned. That group was more than just an education; they were poets and thinkers of my time.

The funny part is; many years later in another country, I found a similar Bookworm group, right here where I live now, whereas two European Girls started the book club during college years; in the 1980s. I guess Atheist and book-worms find each other and pretty well creating thoughts and poetry.

Liberals are a lost tribe: Keep on hating me, I don't care, I will not suddenly become a liberal to please anyone. I will always be an independent conservative just because it makes more sense to me. Just look around you and see how the world is suffering because of religious wars, giving a pathway to more dogma that want to kill everyone for a "god-like" entity which their clans hate in the first place. Or they do it as Hitler has done when he joined the Muslim Mufti to kill Jews?

I often wonder; why do Liberals give hateful religious warriors the right to be criminals and never complain about it? The only thing that comes to my mind; it must be the overdosed drugs they might be under.  

On the last funny note: the clan leader that gathered her peers to kicked me unconscious because I didn't want to follow her drug use and her group hasn't changed to this day, but amazingly enough her mentors are illusory characters from the religious beliefs such as Saint Antony, Saint Theresa and all the deranged saints possible, she has never actually read about. She just follows them in their illusory stories like someone would follow Harry Potter, because it might give her hope to get a relief to her drug use for more. No idea why be a desperate liberal, then? 

Consequently, I think you can be a republican and not religious, or you can be a liberal bully living your fictional ancient goblin tales and hurt people for not following you.

ear_of_rice      written by Melpo

• Edited 15 June 2017 1:09  by  Sand_Grain

To: All  (4 of 95) 
 1799.4 in reply to 1799.1 

RELATED TOPIC BY THE RUBIN REPORT:

Care about free speech? Tired of political correctness? Like discussions about big ideas? Watch Dave Rubin on The Rubin Report. Real conversations, unfiltered rants, and one on one interviews with some of the most interesting names in news and entertainment. Comedians, authors, and influencers join Dave each week to break down the latest in politics and current events. 

The Left is No Longer Liberal.

The Rubin Report - Published on Jan 25, 2017
https://youtu.be/Tq86Beh3T70
New Direct Message every Wednesday. New Interviews every week.

Clips air Wednesday's and Thursday's, full episodes on Fridays.

To: Sand_Grain  (5 of 95) 
 1799.5 in reply to 1799.1 

C'est connu qu'Angleterre ou aux U.S.A le libéralisme a triomphé temporairement en Thatcher et Reagan à la faveur de circonstances économiques difficiles alors qu’il était sur le point de devenir une idée exclusivement réactionnaire, en France cella a totalement été manqué.

To: Sand_Grain  (6 of 95) 
 1799.6 in reply to 1799.1 

alien Why are liberals more violent?

Difficult to exactly pin point, but since they are more high on drugs they don't know what they are actually doing.

I could say that your editorial is somehow attributed to James T. Hodgkinson, the baseball game shooter and Kathy Griffin mental distress? Both right out their own society failure...

To: Sand_Grain  (7 of 95) 
 1799.7 in reply to 1799.3 

alien  I agree,

you don't have to be a lefty or a right-wing, Atheist or believers to have good judgement or go for bad judgement.... however people of the republican tendency take the responsibility doing things themselves while liberals seem more prone to demand support.

The known pattern, Republicans tend to be more pro-gun so they can defend their own houses, while liberals are content to just call the cops and bitch about it and accuse the cops for doing wrong. Both sides have their worth, and I do realize this is just a lose indication. It seems to be the case, and one of the key differences between the two groups from what I've observed need to learn from experience.

To: Sand_Grain  (8 of 95) 
 1799.8 in reply to 1799.2 

Sand_Grain said...

My parents where Christians but they did not push prayers and religious preaching on us, they lived through WW2 and extremely hard times because of religious conviction and the genocide of the Jews, and I guest they were ashamed that Hitler was a faithful Catholic, but we had enough care and concerns to grow up independently using our logic of good to go for, and bad things not to go for.

Just the same as my parents, except from time to time they gave me this scary line to me: "You will burn in hell!!!" when I did not follow house rules.

smile

• Edited 16 June 2017 15:40  by  F0ghorn

To: Sand_Grain  (9 of 95) 
 1799.9 in reply to 1799.4 

smile The illiberal masochist left is more fitting!

media.townhall.com/

To: Sand_Grain  (10 of 95) 
 1799.10 in reply to 1799.1 

Sand_Grain said...

Very early on in my life I found out that you have to fit into two groups. Liberal Democrats or Republican Conservative. At the time, where I was living it was called in French and in German: "Gauchiste ou Droite" which meant "Right or Left" we had hand signs that explained it, by holding up a bowl shape form with our hand palms.

relaxed It's sad, but I have a problem when groups are categorised, but it was always done.

People categorise groups to plainly know who follows the other group that might not be keen to understand the opponent!

Does it mean being ''independent'' is someone that doesn't give a fig for either sides? Not!

Does this mean, you cannot make friends with either sides? No!

• Edited 16 June 2017 18:30  by  Amelie (Schuss1)

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-30 ... 71-80 81-90 91-95
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.