Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Unexpected Savior or Villain    Dare you - Canada

Started 26/10/19 by Sand_Grain; 1583 views.
ADDLER (DitmarP)

27/10/19

Some stores would not hold Jordan Peterson's books, yes.... in Europe we have entered a global dictatorship under UN's rules!!!

Gonzeelas

27/10/19

Peterson and Lance (aka BPS) are NAZI Nationalists!!!!!

• Edited 27 October 2019 15:06  by  Gonzeelas
Lathyrus (PeePhobia)

27/10/19

Thank  you for letting us vent our thoughts in freedom!!!

JUST WATCH OUT FOR THE SPELLCHEKER GRANDPA!!!!

Lathyrus (PeePhobia)

27/10/19

I am afraid that Jordan Peterson is starting to comply with the big BO$$ and the income they are supposed to generate for the stock-market and so on, you well know the yarn of the old story!!

Miyuko

27/10/19

Totally I like Jordan Peterson, but he confused me a couple of times with his contradictions!

monkey_face

Miyuko

27/10/19

Your first paragraph is right to the point as we reflect on what is going on lately, of course. I read your poem last week; titled "Deplorable Canada" most probably not everyone has been at the poetry club to read it!

grinning thumbsup

Tittah

28/10/19

Self-disciplined politeness is extremely harsh for the common peoplekind speaking about politicians that have a goal to shut everyone up that do NOT agree with them, and I speaking globally because it's not sole happening in North America,  it is seen In amalgamation in everyday's life world wide!!!

Tittah

28/10/19

@Sodasi

If you cannot see the difference beween journalists and editorialist1s it might become a problem for casual trolls as you!!

Sylveria

28/10/19

The NY Times Magazine  call these philosophers including the British Comedian  PJ Watson  far-right, I have seen fake news but this is beyond fakenews!!!

Sylveria

28/10/19

Seen how things are running in the Western communities,  every day we get exposed to gang members with criminal attacks under gunshots and stabbings, there's no chance that things might improve with polite manners?