Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Judges killed in attack in Afghanistan   Middle East conundrum

Started 10/11/19 by Lana (Redneckbab1); 8635 views.
Berylline

19/11/19

BerrySteph said:

I'm accusing Jimmy Carter of launching "Operation Cyclone", as I think was the most cynical and malicious and sadistic operation ever carried out by a national regime in the history of the world.

astonished

Because of Jimmy Carter, 3  judges and a court staffer getting killed in Afghanistan after Taliban militants stopped their car in the latest attack on the judiciary - make it okay?

THIS IS TOTALLY INCOHERENT!!

grinning

BerrySteph

19/11/19

Berylline said:

Because of Jimmy Carter, 3  judges and a court staffer getting killed in Afghanistan after Taliban militants stopped their car in the latest attack on the judiciary - make it okay? THIS IS TOTALLY INCOHERENT!!

Jimmy Carter (except it probably wasn't him, it was the very, very dark US state) devastated Afghan society, arming its criminals and causing such suffering that almost the entire nation was turned psychotic.

Like I said - the most evil and malicious and sadistic national policy ever to be perpetrated by any regime on earth.

Blackwy

22/11/19

BerrySteph said:

You utterly destroyed their country in the 1980s.

I am NOT AMERICAN and I have never served in any Army, I hate violence and arrogance!

BerrySteph

23/11/19

Then why blame the Afghans for the horrific suffering they've endured?

fabul0us

25/11/19

|"They do - Saudi doesn't count the refugees it has but it could be around 2 million Syrians, along with very many Iraqis and Yemenis."|

No you have it wrong, what the Saudi said is the the SYRIANS refugees that already live there may indefinitely stay because they have jobs...

There is 'NO WELFARE handouts in Saudi Arabia - those that have not been hired have to go!

BerrySteph

25/11/19

fabul0us said:

There is 'NO WELFARE handouts in Saudi Arabia - those that have not been hired have to go!

Not going anywhere - Saudi Arabia has much, much less control over its borders than the US has.

The fact is you're defending a hideous Islamophobic meme designed to persecute the victims of our atrocities.

This woman was once a fan of yours:

April 9, 2013 marks ten years since the fall of Baghdad. Ten years since the invasion. ... what have our occupiers and their Iraqi governments given us in ten years? What have our puppets achieved in this last decade? What have we learned?

We learned a lot.

We learned that ... even in death you can be unlucky. Lucky ones die a ‘normal’ death ... unlucky ones have to be collected in bits and pieces. Their families trying to bury what can be salvaged and scraped off of streets

... We learned that you can be floating on a sea of oil, but your people can be destitute. Your city can be an open sewer; your women and children can be eating out of trash dumps and begging for money in foreign lands.

We learned that justice does not prevail in this day and age. Innocent people are persecuted and executed daily. Some of them in courts, some of them in streets, and some of them in the private torture chambers.

We are learning that corruption is the way to go. You want a passport issued? Pay someone. You want a document ratified? Pay someone. You want someone dead? Pay someone.

... We are learning that those amenities we took for granted before 2003, you know - the luxuries - electricity, clean water from faucets, walkable streets, safe schools - those are for deserving populations. Those are for people who don’t allow occupiers into their country.

We’re learning that the biggest fans of the occupation (you know who you are, you traitors) eventually leave abroad. And where do they go? The USA, most likely, with the UK a close second. If I were an American, I’d be outraged. After spending so much money and so many lives, I’d expect the minor Chalabis and Malikis and Hashimis of Iraq to, well, stay in Iraq. Invest in their country.

... We’re learning that the masks are off. No one is ashamed of the hypocrisy anymore. You can be against one country (like Iran), but empowering them somewhere else (like in Iraq). You can claim to be against religious extremism (like in Afghanistan), but promoting religious extremism somewhere else (like in Iraq and Egypt and Syria).

... And then there are things we'd like to learn...

Ahmed Chalabi, Iyad Allawi, Ibrahim Jaafari, Tarek Al Hashemi and the rest of the vultures, where are they now? Have they crawled back under their rocks in countries like the USA, the UK, etc.? Where will Maliki be in a year or two? Will he return to Iran or take the millions he made off of killing Iraqis and then seek asylum in some European country? Far away from the angry Iraqi masses ...

What about George Bush, Condi, Wolfowitz, and Powell? Will they ever be held accountable for the devastation and the death they wrought in Iraq? Saddam was held accountable for 300,000 Iraqis ... Surely someone should be held accountable for the million or so?

Finally, after all is said and done, we shouldn't forget what this was about - making America safer ... And are you safer Americans? If you are, why is it that we hear more and more about attacks on your embassies and diplomats? Why is it that you are constantly warned to not go to this country or that one? Is it better now, ten years down the line? Do you feel safer, with hundreds of thousands of Iraqis out of the way (granted half of them were women and children, but children grow up, right?)?

And what happened to Riverbend and my family? I eventually moved from Syria. I moved before the heavy fighting, before it got ugly. That’s how fortunate I was. I moved to another country nearby, stayed almost a year, and then made another move to a third Arab country with the hope that, this time, it’ll stick until ... Until when? Even the pessimists aren’t sure anymore. When will things improve? When will be able to live normally? How long will it take?

For those of you who are disappointed reality has reared its ugly head again, go to Fox News, I'm sure they have a reportage that will soothe your conscience. http://riverbendblog.blogspot.co.uk/

And yet, what it needs is more American troops to kill more Iraqis. Obvious really, don't know why I didn't think of that.

fabul0us

25/11/19

THINGS THAT CREATE ISLMOPHOBIA angry

Slept with a 9-year-old child.
(Sahih Muslim 3309, Bukhari 58:236)

Ordered the murder of women.
(Ibn Ishaq 819, 995)

Stoned women for adultery.
(Muslim 4206)

"I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah"
(Muslim 1:33)

Permitted stealing from unbelievers.
(Bukhari 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764)

Owned and traded slaves.
(Sahih Muslim 3901)

Blessed the brutal murder of a half-blind man
(al-Tabari 1440)

"If then anyone transgresses the prohibition against you, Transgress ye likewise against him"
(Quran 2:194)

Murdered those who insulted him.
(Bukhari 56:369, 4:241)

Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one's position in Paradise by a hundred fold.
(Muslim 4645)

According to his followers: Had others give their lives for him.
(Sahih Muslim 4413)

astonished

BerrySteph

25/11/19

fabul0us said:

THINGS THAT CREATE ISLMOPHOBIA Slept with a 9-year-old child. (Sahih Muslim 3309, Bukhari 58:236)

Three 10-year-old girls and an 11-year-old boy were among the youngest to wed, under legal loopholes which allow minors to marry in certain circumstances.

The minimum age for marriage across most of the US is 18, but every state has exemptions – such as parental consent or pregnancy – which allow younger children to tie the knot.

In May, the high-profile Republican governor for New Jerseydeclined to sign into law a measure that would have made his state the first to ban child marriagewithout exception. Chris Christie claimed it would conflict with religious customs.

At least 207,468 minors married in the US between 2000 and 2015, according to data compiled by Unchained At Last, a group campaigning to abolishchild marriage, and investigative documentary series Frontline.

The true figure is likely to be much higher because 10 states provided no or incomplete statistics.

The bill vetoed by Mr Christie in May had already been approved by both houses of the legislature and would have made New Jersey the first state to outlaw child marriage.

EDITED 

because of repeat, repeat, repeat copypaste article

fabul0us

25/11/19

MOSLISM !! WHY DID YOU LEAVE THAT OUT?

Child brides usually come from poor backgrounds, said Jeanne Smoot, an attorney with the Tahirih Justice Centre. 

The Tahirih Justice Center is a national, non-profit organization that protects courageous immigrant women and girls who refuse to be victims of violence.

''Last month New York banned children aged under 17 from marrying. Previously minors as young as 14 were allowed to wed under state law providing they obtained parental and court permission.''

fabul0us

25/11/19

Permitted lying.
(Sahih Muslim 6303, Bukhari 49:857)

The Qur'an explicitly instructs men to beat disobedient wives - as a last resort.

(Quran 4:34, Sahih Muslim 2127)

"O you who believe! do not take My enemy and your enemy for friends: Would you offer them love while they deny what has come to you of the truth?

(Quran 60:1)

Slew and persecuted religious minorities.

(In the early days of Islam you could be killed for not being Muslim)

Killing Apostates

"They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them"
(Quran 4:89, also Bukhari 52:260, 83:37...)

Judging

"Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites!  Be harsh with them..."
(Quran 9:73)