Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Judges killed in attack in Afghanistan   Middle East conundrum

Started 10-Nov by Lana (Redneckbab1); 5279 views.
Blackwy

18-Jan

BerrySteph said:

Then why blame the Afghans for the horrific suffering they've endured?

I didn't blame the Afghans, I blame their harsh mentality and religious destitute

BerrySteph

18-Jan

Blackwy said:

I didn't blame the Afghans, I blame their harsh mentality and religious destitute

Hold on, you've (or maybe the terrorist nation that pulls your strings?) carried out the most malicious and pointless and cruel and disgusting evil policy on this nation that, I think, has ever been carried out by any nation on any other nation in the entire history of the world - but its the victims who are to blame for the results?

Guard101

18-Jan

PREPOSTEROUS!!! An absolute daft post!! unamused

According to you, BLACWY - a Jamaican guy  is responsible for Bush warmongering and disrupting WORLD WIDE peace?

Jamaica is an island country situated in the Caribbean Sea.

• Edited 18 January 2020 17:53  by  Guard101
BerrySteph

19-Jan

Guard101 said:

Jamaica is an island country situated in the Caribbean Sea.

Its colonised by the rogue nation, and governed by their puppets.

I'm not accusing anyone here of course.

I was just questioning whether the terrorist nation (that might just possibly pull someone's strings?) carried out the most malicious and pointless and cruel and disgusting evil policy on the Afghan nation that, I think, has ever been carried out by any nation on any other nation in the entire history of the world

And then questioned whether the victims are to blame for the mass-psychosis results.

Blackwy

11-Feb

The responsibility lays on the Afghan frame of mind; I blame their harsh state of mind and pious insolvent that push them to kill their own people.

smiley

• Edited 11 February 2020 17:33  by  Blackwy
BerrySteph

13-Feb

Blackwy said:

The responsibility lays on the Afghan frame of mind

You destroyed a society that was modernising nicely.

And you did it with your state terrorist organisation, the CIA, in order to use up the arms you'd just been using to murder between 8 and 10 million little brown peasants in South East Asia.

The most disgusting and sadistic and evil crime ever to have been deliberately carried out by a nation state. "Operation Cyclone".