Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Vietnam War Documentary    History and Archaeology

Started 13/11/19 by Sand_Grain; 3074 views.
Go Trump (Bushladen)

21/11/19

Your links are all flawed with error messages ! !!

NO WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTIONS??!!

Go Trump (Bushladen)

21/11/19

My weak heart can't take these war documentation of mass manslaughter!!!  japanese_goblin

BerrySteph

22/11/19

Go Trump (Bushladen) said:

Your links are all flawed with error messages ! !! NO WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTIONS??!!

If you see broken links, then please tell me. 

Something on the monstrous fabrication that was WMD on trailers that you might have forgotten:

May 29, 2003, 50 days after the fall of Baghdad, President Bush proclaimed ... "We have found the weapons of mass destruction." ... even as Bush spoke, U.S. intelligence officials possessed powerful evidence that it was not true.

... already concluded that the trailers had nothing to do with biological weapons ... field report on May 27, 2003, two days before the president's statement.

... None would consent to being identified by name because of fear that their jobs would be jeopardized. 

... as late as February 2004, then-CIA Director George J. Tenet continued to assert that the mobile-labs theory remained plausible. Although there was "no consensus" among intelligence officials, the trailers "could be made to work" as weapons labs, he said in a speech Feb. 5.

... The technical team went to work under a blistering sun in 110-degree temperatures. ... "Within the first four hours," said one team member, who like the others spoke on the condition he not be named, "it was clear to everyone that these were not biological labs."

... The group's report and members of the technical team also dismissed the notion that the trailers could be easily modified to produce weapons. "It would be easier to start all over with just a bucket,"

... the final report - 19 pages plus a 103-page appendix - remained unequivocal in declaring the trailers unsuitable for weapons production.

... "I went home and fully expected that our findings would be publicly stated," one member recalled. "It never happened. And I just had to live with it." www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/04/11/AR2006041101888.html?sub=AR

Samurai (BushMesh)

22/11/19

Agent Orange, dedicated nuke bombs, galleries with heads / skuls on spikes, orphans forever lost, heroine drugs... nothing unseen and not heard of?!?

Berylline

22/11/19

Thank you for the informatiom

DimeTrious

30/11/19

Check the folder, it's titled is 'History and Archeological' this means it is something to read, watch and learn.... it does NOT mean emulate , most of the people I know from my community are against warmongering....

When Bush Jr announced his war quest, people  have marched by the millions in Canada.

Please study past history to avoid repeating bad circonstances.....

Relax now!!

YU_bin

1/12/19

v  By all means ...

Please don't be intimidates by extreme views, you are doing fine, exposing history!

Pinck0

3/12/19

( ! )

This video has been blocked in your country

scream

BerrySteph

3/12/19

Pinck0 said:

This video has been blocked in your country

I believe you. An old lady, a Nazi, who was clearly not racist (since she ended up in Ghana and became thoroughly integrated) is not allowed to talk about her astonishing achievements as a test pilot.

Note carefully - there were no female test pilots in the US at the time - and I'm not sure there are any of them now.

While Hannah Reitsch is actually one of two such test pilots in Nazi Germany - the other one was part Jewish and died in the last days of the war.

Pinck0

3/12/19

Don't use embeded videos - just post links with a short text inscription about it - that will work on my iPhone