Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Vietnam War Documentary    History and Archaeology

Started 13/11/19 by Sand_Grain; 3072 views.
BerrySteph

3/12/19

Pinck0 said:

Don't use embeded videos - just post links with a short text inscription about it - that will work on my iPhone

An old lady, a Nazi, who was clearly not racist (since she ended up in Ghana and became thoroughly integrated) is not allowed to talk about her astonishing achievements as a test pilot.

Note carefully - there were no female test pilots in the US at the time - and I'm not sure there are any of them now.

While Hannah Reitsch is actually one of two such test pilots in Nazi Germany - the other one was part Jewish and died in the last days of the war.

Tittah

5/12/19

BerrySteph said:

What for? You say that "nobody is a fan" of the totally wrongful war in Iraq - but nobody cares what we did there. For instance:

No one is a fan of wars, Bush or pre-scripted copypaste indoctrination 

Tittah

5/12/19

The video is blocked in your country because you have a good bug-shield

BerrySteph

7/12/19

Tittah said:

No one is a fan of wars, Bush or pre-scripted copypaste indoctrination 

Everybody claiming that the Russians are interfering in elections is war-mongering.

BerrySteph

7/12/19

Tittah said:

The video is blocked in your country because you have a good bug-shield

I think that's very sad. Hannah Reitsch should be a woman's hero. A test pilot long before any American women were allowed to do that.