Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

BerrySteph troll of the year   Discussions

Started 25/11/19 by M0THACUP; 4704 views. (Closed)(Closed to new replies)
AuntBetsie

24/12/19

BerrySteph is a hired Christian fundamentalist ; she is trying to use reverse psychology and I can't see how she failed!

sweat_smile

Obezlix

26/12/19

Good observation! !! stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

BerrySteph

27/12/19

AuntBetsie said:

BerrySteph is a hired Christian fundamentalist ; she is trying to use reverse psychology and I can't see how she failed!

You make it sound as if I've brought some interesting idea to the Forum and only failed to get it across very well.

AuntBetsie

27/12/19

-|-

I'm making you a favour, saying you are a radical Christian using reverse psychology… pray

with all the crappy copypaste you brought up were seen alright, however most of the people here (talking behind your back) think that you are a mos-lemeah -- or even worse, a scary SJW with violent agenda and cruel intention...

I wasn't born yesterday; I know what violence is; several people in our poetry club have had extreme violent confrontation in public places, such as restaurant and concerts…

What is your intention?

pig2

BerrySteph

27/12/19

AuntBetsie said:

most of the people here (talking behind your back) think that you are a mos-lemeah

That would be awful. Put on a no-fly list.

AuntBetsie

27/12/19

People in Scandinavia, Europe and Canada are overwhelmed with warmongering refugees with VIOLENT behaviour...

Just looking through the Finnish newspaper this morning I've seen that most of the police didn't have a peaceful time at Christmas... 

o o o

Hallitus selvittää terrorismilakien kiristämistä: Mitä se voisi tarkoittaa käytännössä?

Rikosoikeuden professori Kimmo Nuotio ei usko, että suomalaisessa terrorismilainsäädännössä on hirveästi tiukennuksen varaa. Nuotio näkee kuitenkin joitain mahdollisia tiukennuksia.

https://www.hs.fi/politiikka/art-2000006346390.html

Bike (URALTOURIST1)

28/12/19

In the Depression years (1934-1940 or so), the South of the US had an exodus of certain elements to the wonderful lands of Chicago and Detroit, much has changed in those areas since then.

BerrySteph

29/12/19

Bike (URALTOURIST1) said:

In the Depression years (1934-1940 or so),

Aren't those the only years in history that the US was not attacking other nations in the world?

Must have been a time of unparalleled international peace and stability!

AuntBetsie

29/12/19

ANOTHER COPYPASTE SERIES!! hushed

Can't you ever bring up anything of your own?

confused