Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

BerrySteph troll of the year   Discussions

Started 25/11/19 by M0THACUP; 4797 views. (Closed)(Closed to new replies)
Bike (URALTOURIST1)

28/12/19

In the Depression years (1934-1940 or so), the South of the US had an exodus of certain elements to the wonderful lands of Chicago and Detroit, much has changed in those areas since then.

BerrySteph

29/12/19

Bike (URALTOURIST1) said:

In the Depression years (1934-1940 or so),

Aren't those the only years in history that the US was not attacking other nations in the world?

Must have been a time of unparalleled international peace and stability!

AuntBetsie

29/12/19

ANOTHER COPYPASTE SERIES!! hushed

Can't you ever bring up anything of your own?

confused

Bike (URALTOURIST1)

29/12/19

Yeah, Mussolini and Hitler were have a great deal of fun in the West and Hirohito's boys were raising their version of Hell in the East, right; a time of great international amity and cooperation.

AuntBetsie

29/12/19

Your SARCASM is down right HILARIOUS!!

I almost fell off my chair laughing!  sweat_smile

Bike (URALTOURIST1)

29/12/19

Sarcastic statement of the facts, for sure, Mussolini from about 1924 till he got hung by his heels in 1943, Hitler from about 1932 to his death in 1945 and Hirohito from about 1931 to 1946, all three were on a perfect tear to dominate as much of the World as they could.

The USA did the ostrich thing and ignored the world coming apart around them until they too got whacked at Pearl Harbor so from about 1942 - 1946 the USA was deeply involved World wide. 

Subsequent events are not part of this post, the USA had been aroused and would take direct interest in World affairs thenceforth.

BerrySteph

30/12/19

AuntBetsie said:

Can't you ever bring up anything of your own?

Some stupid racist posted this:

Just looking through the Finnish newspaper this morning I've seen that most of the police didn't have a peaceful time at Christmas... 

Sure doesn't look like it to me - the Finnish newspapers show a very normal country doing very normal peaceful things.

BerrySteph

30/12/19

Bike (URALTOURIST1) said:

Yeah, Mussolini and Hitler were have a great deal of fun in the West and Hirohito's boys were raising their version of Hell in the East, right; a time of great international amity and cooperation.

I'm sorry, I was being very sarcastic.

Why, for the only time in 243 years, did the US stop beating robbing and killing people in other lands between 1935 and 1940?

Are you going to tell me that that was *NOT* an unparalleled time of international peace and stability?

Or do you have an alternative explanation, as I have?

AuntBetsie

31/12/19

blush

True, the best of times with Benito Mussolini...  in Mezzegra, Italians called him BENEDETTO di diavolo which is a sarcastic Christian curse word...

AKA Blessed by the devil!

AuntBetsie

31/12/19

You mean I should not talk about the murderous DEATH CULT, because it will make me racist??

Q;OORNI IS NOT A RACE IT'S A HATE MANUAL!

Quran (9:14)

- "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people." Humiliating and hurting non-believers not only has the blessing of Allah, but it is ordered as a means of carrying out his punishment and even "heals" the hearts of Muslims.