Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Bestselling book 'The Libranos' toubled   Lecture and Books

Started 3-Feb by B0BBI3; 561 views.
B0BBI3

3-Feb

You have probably seen Ezra Levant hidden video recording of Justin Trudeau’s two federal investigators who hauled him into their Ottawa office to grill him about his bestselling book, The Libranos.

#SaveRebelNews #EzraLevant #RebelNews

HIDDEN CAMERAspeech_balloon

Police interrogated Ezra Levant about my Justin Trudeau book. They didn’t know I videotaped it

Ezra Levant wrote a best-selling book about Justin Trudeau in the last election.

Video 29 Jan 2020 Rebel News
=> https://youtu.be/V__GmSk24qw

Ezra Levant (February 3, 2020):

After the election, he received a letter by registered mail notifying him that he has being investigated for that book. Trudeau’s elections commissioner claimed it was an illegal campaign activity and demanded that he submit to an interrogation.

So he went to Elections Canada’s Ottawa headquarters last week, where he was grilled for an hour by two 30-year veterans of the RCMP -- and they refused to rule out a police raid on Rebel News headquarters!

https://rebeldonations.com/save-rebel-news-ezra-levant-justin-trudeau-sending-lawyers-the-libranos/

confounded

In reply toRe: msg 1
TAB00GA

4-Feb

At the present time I certainly know for sure that Justin Trudeau follows his real dad's footstep...

You know that guy from Cuba, Fidel Castro!?

Obezlix

4-Feb

Meticulously fighting fit and said! thumbsup

Eliot (Elohimil)

7-Feb

Didn't you know? zap

Since the Trudeau's regime people have to take permission from the government before publishing or writing a book!

see_no_evilhear_no_evilspeak_no_evil

B0BBI3

8-Feb

WOW!! scream

Exactly, I didn't think as far back but you are right!

B0BBI3

8-Feb

PLEASE EVERYONE SHARE THIS

The fight for freedom of speech | Michelle Rempel Garner

4 Feb 2020 MichelleRempel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szvPK76cvu8
Since news broke that Justin Trudeau plans to impose licenses on news media outlets, I've been fighting hard to protect freedom of speech. Your update is here:

grimacing

In reply toRe: msg 6
TAB00GA

9-Feb

Never give up because you could end up like Pakistan, Iraq, Syria, Iran and every other countries in Africa under dictatorship!

Cameroon, officially the Republic of Cameroon, is a country in Central Africa

Chad, officially the Republic of Chad, is a landlocked country in Central Africa.

Eritrea, officially the State of Eritrea, is a country in the Horn of Africa.

Ethiopia, officially known as the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, is a country located in the Horn of Africa.

Pooff (BunnyPoof)

11-Feb

Did I miss a good read about Canadian politicians and its messed up matters??

Petulance

13-Feb

I'm intrigued now, I think I going to get the book to know more!

Thankfully we have someone that speaks up with reliable reports to be read!!! 

Fella13

13-Feb

WHAT IS ACTUALLY GOING ON? anguished

Ezra Levant cannot review the so called "complaint"; but they are accusing him of what - then?