Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Too Ashamed to Talk About   Social issues

Started 9-Jun by Gonghis (GonghisKhan); 849 views.

Yes! scream

And so far these hooligans are not calming down!

Harold27Z

14-Jul

You reminded me of an incident.

I parked in a city centre while my visitor waited in the car.  Upon my return 10 or 15 minutes later, my visitor said she noticed the suntan street sweeper took 10 minutes to barely sweep about 3 square metres as slowly as possible.

One day, my dad looked out the window and saw about 10 builders crouched in a circle eating breakfast.  Instead of using bowls or paper plates, they used cement bags.  My dad was sickenized.  Their cordon bleu "chef" used a filthy black pot which my dad would not allow a horse to use.

Hygiene and ethics are the last thing on their minds!

relaxed

Harold27Z

16-Jul

We know a nurse.  She said tramps come in to hospital as patients.  Their clothes are put into a plastic bag.  When the patients are discharged their clothes are crawling with fleas, lice, lurgies, maggots etc.  Virtually all have unmentionable diseases eg Aids, herpes, syphillis, gonnorhoea (unsure of the spelling), TB etc.

They beg for money so they can buy drugs and alcohol.  Most have mental retardation issues plus criminal records.  Not even their families want them home.

Harold27Z

16-Jul

Hoarders are also mentally unbalanced.   Reality TV shows always bring in a psychiatrist.  But there is no need for a psychiatrist if the home-owner was normal. 

Hoarders need to be surrounded by people constantly reminding them how sickenizing their homes are.

Likewise, smokers must be surrounded by people reminding them smoking is disgusting.  Smokers only smoke because others smoke.

But if my family eats Turkish Delight or yoghurt, that's no reason for me to copy them.  I'd rather starve to death and die.

Eliot (Elohimil)

19-Jul

Absolute slackers... confounded

Harold27Z

19-Jul

Street cleaners sweep up leaves and put them into plastic bag for collection at the kerbside. 

At best, the bags are scarcely 25% to 30% full.  They lay around sleeping in the sun because there is no civilized supervision.

Eliot (Elohimil)

24-Jul

The supervisions is a must-do! !