Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Peaceful people being harassed   Social issues

Started 30-Jun by Sand_Grain; 2129 views.
Vector (GPL89034)

6-Jul

Stay prepared, November all get ugly regardless of who wins.

Yagisu

7-Jul

thumbsup DEFINITELY WELL POINTED OUT!

Yagisu

7-Jul

japanese_ogre Shocking!!

It's is shocking that the media hides these wasteful intrusion at peaceful people's lives, how stupid do they think people are? 

• Edited 07 July 2020 12:31  by  Yagisu
CaroWee

8-Jul

If I haven't seen this, I wouldn't have believed it!

Eric (lokisgodi)

9-Jul

Where did you get the idiotic idea that Antifa are Anarchists?

The ENTIRE basis of Anarchy is that it opposes the idea of using force or coercion against others by a government. Anarchists believe that all decisions need to be made by consensus.

Antifa is all about using intimidation to ram their beliefs down the throats of others. They are not Anarchists. They are Marxists. This is dictatorship of (by) the proletariat.  Also known as intimidation.

B0BBI3

10-Jul

Sand-Grain had a French education, in French anything corrupt becomes Anarchism, it's in the French slang vocabulary...

I've even seen a French fashion designer screaming "ANARCHISME, anarchisme, araque!!! (bullying)" and so on because the outfit looked awful and disastrous!

laughing

Synonyme de anarchisme. État de trouble, de désordre dû à l'absence d'autorité politique, à la carence des lois. État de confusion générale

• Edited 10 July 2020 14:07  by  B0BBI3
B0BBI3

10-Jul

Eric (lokisgodi) said:

Antifa is all about using intimidation to ram their beliefs down the throats of others. They are not Anarchists. They are Marxists. This is dictatorship of (by) the proletariat. Also known as intimidation.

RIGHT ON!!

B0BBI3

10-Jul

Everyone sat very calmly with wide open eyes... and maybe thought - next time - we might better eat home!

I would! laughing

In reply toRe: msg 1
Samurai (BushMesh)

10-Jul

Antifa and anarchists have hijacked Floyd protests but left won't admit it

Antifa, By All Means Necessary, and other militant or Anarchist groups have disrupted universities across the country, including my own, for years.

They have found many political and academic allies. Dartmouth Professor Mark Bray wrote a book on antifa, defining the movement as committed to the silencing of opponents and the rejection of classic concepts of free speech.

The movement has since found open or passive acceptance with many on the academic left. In fairness, however, many Democratic politicians have denounced past violent attacks.

By Jonathan Turley, opinion contributor

— 06/02/20 08:00 AM EDT

https://thehill.com/opinion/civil-rights/500605-antifa-and-anarchists-have-hijacked-floyd-protests-but-left-wont-admit-it

Samurai (BushMesh)

10-Jul

Pyotr Alexeyevich Kropotkin was a Russian activist, writer, revolutionary, scientist, economist, sociologist, historian, essayist, researcher, political scientist, biologist, geographer and philosopher who advocated anarcho-communism.

Anarchism vs Marxism: A False Dichotomy?

1 Mar 2020 Zoomer Nation
https://youtu.be/rtXYOiXaZr0

raised_hands