Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Best Hero Quotation   Humanist listings

Started 13/7/20 by Tittah; 15686 views.
Guard101

17-Sep

Voltaire was a wise guy, but what if a JERK as HAROLD27Z gives a lot of griefs and sadness to a lot of people and friends we know, knowingly getting into a depressed state of mind because of him? Most of his posts are lies and smear tactics on everyone just for his sole irregular fun?

He has no regards at all, for no one he encounters anywhere!? astonished

Guard101

17-Sep

After you destroyed every forum with exorbitants lies and misinformations with conniving utter filled with hatred, let me remind you that Bob Dylan was using a figure of speach often used in the music and artistic world!

Bob Dylan has written songs about ANGELS and love.

Now go and destroy your filthy  grammar, sorry I had to say that because you have done a lot of SPECIAL grammar checking all over the poetry forums, that poets have gone off his forums because of you.

Guard101

17-Sep

A hero is someone that stands up to protect the validity of truth to strengthen it!

Guard101

Lana (Redneckbab1)

24-Sep

flushed

Harold never sticks to the topic, he goes into every forum on his BIKE as a casual tourist and destroys it with HATRED on every individual! 

Guard101

27-Sep

I'm positively sure, he does it consciously on purpose and not because of his bad nature. 

Lana (Redneckbab1)

19-Oct

laughing 

How does COVID travel?

The Batmobile!!!

Tittah

10-Nov

Everyone has the Liberty to speak up without interruption and nonsense, indeed.   yum

In reply toRe: msg 45
Guard101

15-Nov

"Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen"Winston Churchill