Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Uganda: Idi Amin Dada Oumee    History and Archaeology

Started 7-Aug by Samurai (BushMesh); 905 views.
Harold27Z

21-Aug

I cannot comment on that specific group. 

Suffice to say, there was nothing spontaneous about the "Arab spring" where brainpower, cash and hardware were delivered by western agencies.  Sometimes the hardware and cash were "accidentally on purpose" delivered by parachute into territory held by militants.

Yagisu

21-Aug

A couple of years ago I have seen Obama in a speech with two senators that are HAMAS sympathizers...

Yagisu

21-Aug

Why Obama sent the Palestinians $221 million during his last hours in office

On Monday the Associated Press reported that as one of Barack Obama's final actions in office before the inauguration of President Donald Trump, he released $221 million to the Palestinian Authority. However, the payment itself has been frozen by the State Department under President Trump.

Alex Lockie Jan 24, 2017, 5:27 PM

https://www.businessinsider.com/obama-queitly-sends-221-million-to-palestine-2017-1

Harold27Z

21-Aug

The Middle East is the last place to find "good guys".

Yagisu

21-Aug

It's was so weird for me (when I was a kid in Japan) that everything revolved around the Middle Eastern geography...

Like Moses, Jesus, Mohammed and its wars! laughing

We could mock them all except for the last one that kills to keep it going!

WE MAKE WEAPONS TOO!  laughing

But no gun-show you have to come over to the factory to see them with special permission from the Prime Minister after profile screening! 

Harold27Z

21-Aug

History books fail to mention Islam was secretly created by the Vatican.

Yagisu

21-Aug

WHY? This is insane!! joy

The Vatican needed a devil to scare the Christians into obedience?

Harold27Z

21-Aug

No.  The Catholic Inquisition corporation even banned the bible to stop people thinking for themselves.  Groups of "recalcitrant" Christians in the Middle East and North Africa sinned by thinking for themselves and needed to be silenced. Lo and behold militant Islam was created to keep the Vatican "squeaky clean".

Both religions have so much dirt on the other that they prefer to remain silent.

Traitorous leaders of countless religions across the world are secret Jesuits taking orders from the Vatican.

Vatican tours never take you to their underground torture dungeons. 

Check the lin and scroll down to the red paragraph to ascertain the extent of its fanaticism.

https://www.jesus-is-lord.com/jesuit.htm

• Edited 21 August 2020 11:33  by  Harold27Z
Yagisu

21-Aug

There was a man drowning in the sea and he passed a boat and asked: "Can I help you?"

The man replies "No thanks, God will save me."

Then another boat passes and they asked him: "Do you need help?"

Again he replies "No thanks, God will save me."

The man dies, goes to heaven and says to God: "God, why did not you save me?"

And God says to him: "I sent you two boats already!"

laughing

Harold27Z

21-Aug

Some of my friends do not believe in God.  I do not try to convince them.

None can explain how the universe magically created itself from nothing or initiated the laws of nature which caused the alleged "big-bang".