Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thanks to the Irish    Health and Science

Started 25-Aug by Nathannail6; 174 views.
Nathannail6

25-Aug

Aren't we grateful for the Irish courage to speak out and protest about the scamdemic? It might soon be over! 

TIME FOR CHANGE: THE IRISH PEOPLE BEGIN TO RISE

Computing Forever 
https://www.bitchute.com/video/8s9NR0DrnJs/
First published at 16:59 UTC on August 24th, 2020.

- And of course there's a poem in mid-protest! 

v

GOOD FOR THE IRISH! thumbsup

I've seen the enthusiastic uproar yesterday on youtube...  could this be a start for a global recommendation?

Harold27Z

25-Aug

I reckon their best speaker is Ben Scallan.  I admire his wit but mostly his pure sarcasm.  I might get some tips on how to wind-up my liberal enemies.

Apparently Ben Scallan is sick of the UN global warming laws!

The EU wants Europeans to EAT BUGS to save the planet - Ben Scallan reacts

Ben Scallan 27 May 2020
https://youtu.be/K-CsS9jtIS8

grinning

Harold27Z

25-Aug

Thanks a lot.  I have downloaded that excellent clip from Ben Scallan.   I'll have to get someone to shake his hand for me.

I've seen another clip where he has a sense of humour and accepts slagging jokes without conjuring up PC "offence".

What next ?  The EU will promote awful "Offal from County Offaly" which I would not give to a dog.  I'd rather starve to death and die.

Maybe the EU will get survivalist Bear Grylls to ghost-write pre-bulk purchased "best seller" recipe books on delicious lurgies, maggots and worms.

Or appoint him as their "Roving Nutrition & Dietary Ambassador" .

TAB00GA

25-Aug

David SuZuki also advices everyone to eat BUGS!!

How about SNAIL? It is a delicacy in France!

snail  ant  beetle

Miyuko

27-Aug

That's our common friend Dave - great protest without hysteria and looting damages!

grinning