Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Suntans protesting a private party   African Devastation

Started 9-Nov by Harold27Z; 4044 views.
M0THACUP

25-Dec

I remember a Scandinavian traitor government granted asylum to Middle-eastern "refugees". They got bored. Instead of sending them home, the traitor regime imported camels to keep them happily occupied. I doubt there were any virgin camels after the first 24 hours.

confounded SO TRUE

When they are bored they form civil wars among their own society and family to extenuate their own relatives

Harold27Z

25-Dec

They think they are doing us a favour by introducing us to their cultural enrichment.  I have no sympathy when liberals receive physical education from their beloved brothers.  A genuine refugee would not need to cross more than 1 local border to facilitate easy repatriation when the conflict is over.

M0THACUP

10-Jan

You are right on! thumbsup

I'm embarrassed to say, these migrants aren't the migrants that used to move to a country to help out and continue to build a peaceful civilisation,  they are seeking for a free (to-do-nothing) life with other people's money.

Harold27Z

10-Jan

Pro-immigrant politicians never explain how "poor refugees" could afford to pay thousands of dollars to smugglers to get them to White countries. 

They never explain why legal immigrants must complete reams of red-tape while illegal life-forms just make their presence felt and smelt.

I conclude: politicians are all shit-scared of exposure by their common puppet masters within satanic freemason paedo spheres.

M0THACUP

10-Jan

Exactly, the other thing I've noticed, as soon as they set foot on shores they all have iPhones and communicate among each other and the group leader all along.

sunglasses

M0THACUP

10-Jan

“Hey, those people fleeing war in Syria aren’t poor at all! Look, they all have smartphones!” is one increasingly tedious complaint that has been bubbling away on social media recently. Owning a mobile phone, it seems, should render one ineligible for help when trying to stop themselves and their families from dying in a war.

PHOTO

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/surprised-syrian-refugees-have-smartphones-well-sorry-break-you-you-re-idiot-10489719.html

sweat_smile

Harold27Z

10-Jan

The invaders know they will be "rescued" by EU coastguard vessels instead of being machine -gunned from naval vessels as they deserve.

M0THACUP

12-Jan

Rescued, and then later soon after they attack those that helped them!

Happens on daily basis in Europe.

Harold27Z

12-Jan

Albert Schweitzer was a true humanitarian, not a demagogue who simply wanted to ingratiate himself to blacks like so many White politicians nowadays.  From 1913 until his death in 1965 Schweitzer practiced as a doctor in the hospital he founded in Africa in the jungle village of Lambarene.  His ethic was "reverence for life."  In 1952 he received the Nobel Peace prize.  

Here is what Schweitzer wrote about blacks shortly before his death:

"I have given my life to try to alleviate the sufferings of Africa.  There is something that all White men who have lived here like I must learn and know:  that these individuals are a sub-race.  They have neither the intellectual, mental or emotional abilities to equate or to share equally with White men in any function of our civilization.  I have given my life to try to bring them the advantages which our civilization must offer, but I have become well aware that we must retain this status: the superior and they the inferior.  For whenever a white man seeks to live among them as their equals they will either destroy him or devour him.  And they will destroy all of his work.  Let White men from anywhere in the world, who come to Africa remember that you must continually retain that status: you the master and they the inferior like children that you help or teach.  Never fraternise with them as equals.  Never accept them as your social equals or they will devour you.  They will destroy you."

M0THACUP

26-Feb

That is certainly interesting information,

thank you! thumbsup