Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Suntans protesting a private party   African Devastation

Started 9-Nov by Harold27Z; 5665 views.
M0THACUP

26-Feb

That is certainly interesting information,

thank you! thumbsup

Harold27Z

26-Feb

Liberals have no conception of the bantu mentality.  They pretend the only difference is a suntan yet cannot identify suntan inventions without burdening Google search engines.

The results ALWAYS show minor modifications to things ALREADY invented or patented.  Results mostly show mulattos and quadroons with a minor touch of the tar-brush.  Whatever achievement is claimed, is ALWAYS in an advanced Western country with White sponsorship.

Results never depict a pedigree suntan, especially not within his own natural environment.

A thousand excuses are made for their lack of achievement. For instance "they never had chances".  OK but who distributed "chances" to Whites ?

Another excuse is they could not invent X, Y, Z due to a lack of electricity. OK.  So who stopped THEM creating their own hydro-electric dams at eg Kariba or Cahora Bassa ?  Who gave electricity to US ?

For millennia, they tripped over gold and diamonds.  The Lozi tribe kept a beetle bug on a string to crawl their sponge heads and gobble the lice without escaping.

FEWER than 100 civilized people gazed upon the Victoria Waterfall and ALREADY a steel bridge was under construction and remains today.  WHO stopped them building their own bridges ?

Do-gooder Amy Bhiel from NY ignored warnings to stay away from risky townships.  Her car was surrounded by her beloved suntanologics.  She was stabbed to death.  The 4 murderers were jailed then released and employed by the "Amy Bhiel Foundation" established by her grieving parents.  You could not make it up.  Nor could I.  So I didn't.

Trust me, I could go on and on into perpetuity but I fear you may think these are #### and bull stories.

• Edited 26 February 2021 15:32  by  Harold27Z
M0THACUP

26-Feb

The dangerous behaviour never stops, even Larry Elder said it - also recently Hollywood initiated a new movie about it - an old story to rub it all in...

JUDAS AND THE BLACK MESSIAH - Official Trailer

Warner Bros. Pictures -- 6 Aug 2020
https://youtu.be/sSjtGqRXQ9Y

Watch the trailer for Judas and the Black Messiah, a movie about the betrayal and assassination of Fred Hampton, chairman of the Black Panther Party

https://forums.delphiforums.com/iheartsy_music/messages/248/1

frowning

Harold27Z

26-Feb

So the panthers wanted to rule themselves to the best of their alleged ability ?  If so, they wanted segregation.  

Nothing stopped them emigrating to liberated Liberia where former black slaves enslaved the locals using US guns.

If worried about cops (black & white) killing negroes, then why not encourage the negroes to behave ?

How comes the panthers were not worried about the black-on-black murder propensity ?

YouTube has a clip entitled "Ghetto bastards".  Pastor James Manning introduces a funny guest speaker.

M0THACUP

12-Mar

You know about Pastor James Manning too? thumbsup

Harold27Z

13-Mar

Yes; for years. I have dozens of his clips.