Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

A New Leninism Is Gripping America-   Conservative's view

Started 17-Jan by Blackwy; 3135 views.
polinious

26-Jan

Frankly - I'm very pleased that not all sites are STASI-bullies - some still have ethical freespeech running in their family blood!

v

polinious

26-Jan

"Lenin and Stalin happen to be the most prominent and influential leaders of modern Soviet Union."

innocent

Do you really think some of the local ignoramuses would read this and learn from it?

laughing

tomnel

27-Jan

They make our sneakers now. Have been making them for  over twenty years.

"This year marks the 25th anniversary of the United States and Vietnam reestablishing diplomatic relations. Over the last 25 years, U.S.-Vietnam economic and trade relations have expanded rapidly (see Figure 1). The United States was Vietnam’s 2 nd largest trading partner in 2019; Vietnam was the United States’ 13 th largest trading partner. Bilateral trade increased by nearly 32% in 2019, and the U.S. trade deficit with Vietnam rose to nearly $56 billion, an increase of 42% over 2018. Economic issues likely to arise in 2020 include the rising U.S. trade deficit with Vietnam; recent shifts in merchandise trade flows; Vietnam’s membership in regional trade agreements;..."

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/row/IF11107.pdf

I dough it - not many want to get as informed!

AuntBetsie

29-Jan

The American media had so many complaint about TRUMP and his Russian collusion in the fakenews reports, this was actually made up as a front as we may see it all fell on Joe Biden and his mob!

MochaSofa

2-Feb

Lenin and Stalin happen to be the most prominent and influential leaders of modern Soviet Union. While Stalin ruled for almost three decades and was the successor of Lenin, it was Lenin who remains the father figure and a creator of modern day communist USSR (which ended in 1990 though).

I didn't know there was a difference!

Thanks for the info!  thumbsup

tomnel

2-Feb

Trump? You mean the guy who was impeached twice?

You have well perceived that conniving part from the left - right on!

laughing

Do you always follow the canard media to their made up brainwashed and propaganda lines?

Synonyms for canard

BarthaS

5-Feb

I have already seen signs of censored text and videos all over, from here to reddit... let alone twitter posts....