Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

mRNA Vaccine Will Lead To Numerous Death   Health and Science

Started 7-Feb by Dee (DLAINEDEE); 3118 views.
Dee (DLAINEDEE)

7-Feb

Scientist Predicts mRNA Vaccine Will Lead To Numerous Deaths Months After Injection

https://www.brighteon.com/528a77de-c1d0-494e-a520-c45a187c9b05

Twenty-three people died in Norway within days of receiving their first dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, with 13 of those deaths -- all nursing home patients -- apparently related to the side effects of the shots, health officials said. Common reactions to the vaccine, including fever and nausea, “may have contributed to a fatal outcome in some frail patients,” Sigurd Hortemo, chief physician at the Norwegian Medicines Agency, said in a Friday statement.

https://forums.delphiforums.com/politiquor/messages/824/1

For certain; thanks! thumbsup

I shared your link everywhere... this is not the first time I hear about this from other scientists as well!

Myra (MKratz)

8-Feb

They are testIng the experimental vaccine on our grandparents!!! ?

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

8-Feb

Or, they are murdering our elderly. :(

In reply toRe: msg 1

The more I hear how disparate the vaccine lobbyists shout the less I believe in it!

Eliot (Elohimil)

9-Feb

astonishedWhat really mystified me is why the mass public don't see how legislators twist they hearsays, and why they don't observe the political manipulations in benefit for the Pharma marketeering!?

Eliot (Elohimil)

9-Feb

astonished

In other words, this is when the Pharmaceutical companies do their best for their own benefit not the public…

AuntBetsie

9-Feb

skull  Everything is so obvious!

Without doubt the well known Globalists gang have given us all a very rightful reason to never trusts them ever again, I had to say it once more!

NewsFrea1

10-Feb

thumbsup

Thanks for sharing!!

Vitamin D3 is vital for immune physical condition!