Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Bob Dylan - Hurricane (Audio)   Arts and Entertainment

Started 13/4/21 by SasBun; 9913 views.
Guard101

7-Jan

"I don’t think the human mind can comprehend the past and the future. They are both just illusions that can manipulate you into thinking there’s some kind of change."

Bob Dylan

SasBun

20-Jan

"He who is not busy being born is busy dying."

-- Bob Dylan

heart_eyes_cat

Harold27Z

11-Feb

The clip below shows Bob Dylan admitting he made a pact with "the chief commander" Satan.
You could not make it up.  Nor could I.  So I didn't
Go check in case I made it up all by myself.
  • Edited 11 February 2022 8:15  by  Harold27Z
SasBun

14-Feb

Of course the SYMBOLIC credo from the past when people where not that aware by reality!

I'm not that religious, therefore I don't believe in the religious magical curse or symbols as most North Americans do or think!

However, I respect your belief and every other person as they are without doing harm whatsoever.

wave Ciao!!

• Edited 14 February 2022 9:52  by  SasBun
SasBun

14-Feb

Absolutely! relaxed

SasBun

14-Feb

As we've noticed, of course... grin

not much has been changed, from past to present!

Harold27Z

14-Feb

I am not an inquisitive person.

I grew up where you would not know the name of your next door neighbour unless you fancied her.

But if you do not believe in God, any theories about who made the universe ?

SasBun

14-Feb

The so-called amazing Universe... it not like a machine with wheels that runs on fuel or batteries... why should anyone created it?

Does a CACTUS that grows in the middle of the desert has to be created by someone with a facial feature?

cactus

Harold27Z

14-Feb

If I understand you correctly, the universe and cactus created themselves out of thin air.

By the same token, I optimistically expect a billion Euros to grow overnight in my garden, unblemished by human hand.

I will check the garden as soon as I wake up.