Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Cash for CONvid vaccinations   Health and Science

Started 28-May by Guard101; 11082 views.

Did they have to BRIBE people to take a deadly jab?

Did these idiots all think everyone is a suicidal punk?

Heather

Eliot (Elohimil)

10-Sep

Graziellen said:

Doesn't anyone notice that PHARMA became a dangerous drug dealer?

EXACTLY!!

Harold27Z

11-Sep

The jab is an IQ test.  I encourage liberal retards to get the jab without checking the ingredients. Their demise will raise the average IQ.

Participants can score an ice-cream.  Demand proper ice-cream, not just sickenizing sorbet.

Unbeliavable - and most likely accurate! 

Harold27Z

8-Oct

Peace Heather and greetings to your tribe.

The invasive nose swab are intended to damage membranes in the brain.  Jabs contain abortion tortured baby tissues plus living organisms.  Blue surgical masks often have living Morgellon worms visible under a microscope.

I do not watch any mainstream media but I doubt it shows jabbed people getting the hippy-hippy shakes.

There is NO compensation for damages.  We know a woman who died 3 weeks after her 2nd jab due to myocarditis -hear inflammation.

The term "spike protein" means nothing to most people.  Let me explain it.  Suppose blood consists of round balloon shaped particles moving down the arteries.  They do not get clogged-up.  Imagine their shape becoming sharp and spiky which damage artery walls.

Coastal storm defences include barriers which break the power of the crashing waves.  We call them "dolosse".  Sorry I don't know the English word. Imagine similar particles inter-locking and causing blood-flow restrictions.

Edited: Woman died 3 weeks after her 2nd jab.

• Edited 08 October 2021 10:56  by  Harold27Z
Harold27Z said:

The invasive nose swab are intended to damage membranes in the brain. Jabs contain abortion tortured baby tissues plus living organisms. Blue surgical masks often have living Morgellon worms visible under a microscope.

Yes, I have seen reports about that too!

Harold27Z said:

There is NO compensation for damages. We know a woman who died 3 weeks after her 3nd jab due to myocarditis -hear inflammation.

Absolutely no compensation of taking any responsibilities, either...

Harold27Z said:

The term "spike protein" means nothing to most people. Let me explain it. Suppose blood consists of round balloon shaped particles moving down the arteries. They do not get clogged-up. Imagine their shape becoming sharp and spiky which damage artery walls.

scream

Harold27Z said:

Coastal storm defences include barriers which break the power of the crashing waves. We call them "dolosse". Sorry I don't know the English word. Imagine similar particles inter-locking and causing blood-flow restrictions.

South Africa term, which means a knucklebone of a sheep, buck, etc, used esp by diviners