Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Senator Rand Paul, Do Not Comply   Dare You - US Politics

Started 9-Aug by Dee (DLAINEDEE); 1556 views.
drl0lip0p

10-Aug

This is an honest and courageous leader!!!

Not someone we might often see these days!!!

thumbsup

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

11-Aug

Yes, but will he be able to change anything.  Or, will he die in a plane crash, or suicide'd.

drl0lip0p

16-Aug

So many undeciphered suicides it becomes really darn scary!

fabul0us

17-Aug

We could only wish he lives long enough to make his point globally, while the immorally insane UN and their favourite Lefty a$$kisser aka American oppressors will constantly reserve their mind into the same problems for their own ego…

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

17-Aug

It is the One World Government, that the conspiracy theorists truth journalists have been warning us about for years.  I am so glad that I got tired of these mainstream media talking heads demonizing these other journalists, and telling us to move along little children, there is nothing here to see.  They were out of hand with this conspiracy theorist trash after 911 (WAS an inside job).  Being the rebel that I am, not wanting anyone to tell me how to think, I went to see what these so called kooks had to say.  And what I learned, oh my, what I learned.  I knew then the reason they didn't want us to know what these other journalists, historians, so on, had to say.  This was right after Katerina, so about 15/16 years ago.  And since I live on the other side of the river from New Orleans, I knew mainstream media was lying about that.  So  I relearned everything and learned things we aren't taught, and spent the last 15+ years researching and studying.

The UN is definitely a major factor of it.  And nowadays, many wearing the UN military uniform are Chinese.

In Canada, and many countries, they are starting to burn down (real) Christian churches and hauling off (real) Christian leaders to jail.  It has started.

fabul0us

17-Aug

A huge number of people just take it all in without questioning. I have noticed that most individuals do not want to be enlightened by choice because it's too strenuous and complicated.

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

17-Aug

Yes, it's like they have a mental block and can't see past the evil mainstream media.  We do know with all the subliminal messages and hours of sitting in front of a tv screen with the flicker rate, many are being brainwashed without their knowledge.

I know, subliminal messages don't exist.  So they say...  I wonder why they were outlawed, if they don't exist. :D

fabul0us

17-Aug

confounded

- Are we all redundant and taking strife all in?
Are words getting too harsh to voice from within?