Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka   Lecture and Books

Started 17-Aug by fabul0us; 586 views.
fabul0us

17-Aug

This free audio book was read and recorded by David Lewis Richardson in March 2012, in Lancashire, England.

The book's text was translated from German/Deutsch into English by Ian Johnston.

Summary:
"The Metamorphosis" is a novella by Franz Kafka, first published in 1915 and one of his best known works. The story begins with a travelling salesman, Gregor Samsa, waking to find himself transformed into a horrible verminous creature. Terrifying in its banal simplicity, it became one of the seminal works of the twentieth century.

The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka (Free Audio Book in English Language)

29 Sept 2012
SuperUtils Software
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nitvuBfHWJY
-- download lots of free audio books in the English language, with the help of Audiobook Downloader Pro

In reply toRe: msg 1
fabul0us

17-Aug

ant

Franz Kafka was a German-speaking Bohemian novelist and short-story writer, widely regarded as one of the major figures of 20th-century literature.

His work fuses elements of realism and the fantastic. It typically features isolated protagonists facing bizarre or surrealistic predicaments and incomprehensible socio-bureaucratic powers.

ant                                          

• Edited 17 August 2021 13:43  by  fabul0us
M0THACUP

18-Aug

Gosh!! smiley

I honestly think I've read that BORING book!

It's not boring! smiley

It's perfect to brush up on English grammar.

fabul0us

16-Sep

At times it could sound boring but for psycho annalist it leads to more analysis study!

M0THACUP

9-Nov

The psycho analysis is so twisted it all became too bizare for me.