Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Cancer Scam   Health and Science

Started 12-Sep by Harold27Z; 1880 views.
Harold27Z

12-Sep

Charities pretend they want to find cures for cancer.  Suppose cures are found, countless VIPs will lose their bloated incomes.  Prevention is better than cure.  Therefore the "anti-cancer" charities will lobby against every genuine cure eg HEMP-OIL without performing due-diligence.

You can see the gory details by downloading "Run from the cure" if it is still on YouTube.

It shows hippocritical doctors ignored their hippocratic oaths.  They sent patients home to die and were angry when patients were cured outside the sphere of BIG-PHARMA's money-making racket.

Any doctor promoting solutions outside profitable BIG-PHARMA chemicals will be tied-up in perpetual lawsuits.

Michael Moore did a documentary: "Sicko" wherein Cuba provided FREE medical care and dirt-cheap equivalent drugs denied to US 9-11 victims.  The victims were denied entry into Guantanamo Bay base where the medical services were hyped-up to be world-class for prisoners (courtesy of taxpayers).

Who agrees with me on this ?

Graziellen

13-Sep

Pharmaceutical groupies became an aiming tool to push the USA stockmarket, nothing more is credible from them anymore....

Harold27Z

13-Sep

The NWO cull-cult are providing free ice-cream and dough-nuts to the nut-cases who consider critical-thinking too painful.

Somehow, I am accused of being an anti-vaxxer when I INSIST liberals get more pricks than a pin-cushion.

Pro ethyline-oxide jabbers are silent about the demise of poster-girl Tiffany Pontes Dover and whistle-blower Brandy Vaughan.

Graziellen

29-Sep

Outstanding point! thumbsup

Harold27Z

29-Sep

Comrade Biden is coercing all federal and state employees to get the experiMENTAL jabs.

Does the retard know that coercion violates the Nuremberg Code ?

I doubt he comprehends the concept of informed consent as specified in the Nuremberg Code.

Graziellen

29-Sep

People such as Joe Biden and his administration need chaos and trouble to get new laws to restrict Americans' liberty and maybe initiate more military business.

Harold27Z

29-Sep

Soviet and Chinese communists would often quell protests using troops based in far distant provinces with no affinity for the victims.

But integration was imposed at gunpoint by DNA traitors.

Australian, Canadian and Brit Stasi enforce communism upon their own people "for the greater good".   I suspect many are micro-chipped zombies. Elizabeth digit 2 Saxe Coburg Gotha has done NOTHING to protect "her" people.  Under her watch, those countries became unrecognizable.

Graziellen

29-Sep

These politicians and Queens feel superior and they are living in gated regions - faraway from danger; whereas we have to deal with these dangerous tribal mentality.

Harold27Z

29-Sep

You can always tell a liberal by the height of his walls.

The rich do not depend upon public swimming pools.   Just to make you jealous, our pool is genuine plastic.

Affirmatives (covered in 1 single uni-freckle all over) insist upon using facilities we built with OUR tax-payer money.

years ago, I had a car with no air-con. It was hot and I saw a sign pointing to a dam (reservoir).  As I approached, 2 farmers warned me about the risk of a water-born disease named bilharzia.  They directed me to the municipal pool in Bulawayo.   It was empty.  I had it all to myself.   Swimming is not a native pastime but on new year's day, they swarm Durban's beaches. 

I knew a guy whose timings ranked him 4th best swimmer in SA.  But his place in the national quota sports team was taken by the next best suntan whose ranking was around 22.

The rich do not use public transportation.  Indeed Edomite MP Helen Suzman moaned when the municipality planned to erect a bus-stop outside her house.  I think it was in super wealthy Houghton suburb.