Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Our School Board Refused To Mandate Masks. Now Things Are Bad. Really Bad.   Science and Tech

Started 15-Sep by Michele (Conclave); 1167 views.
Michele (Conclave)

15-Sep

https://www.yahoo.com/news/school-board-refused-mandate-masks-130005541.html

Against the advice of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the state Health and Human Services toolkit, our local health department and our school nurses, our local school board has decided to not require masks. As a result, roughly 10% of our school community is in quarantine. Based on our district’s COVID policy, most of these children would not be in quarantine if their classmates had been wearing masks. A estimate of the incidence rate within our school system is 1175/100k, almost six times the CDC’s threshold for “highest risk of transmission in schools.”

A parent calls me to ask anxiously, 'Is it safe for the children to be at school?' 'Not really,' I say. Three days later, she calls to tell me her two oldest are home sick. Before I can hang up, another mom beeps in: four children, all sick, fevers, coughs, the second one coughing so hard she can’t catch her breath.

Sand_Grain

20-Sep

Michele (Conclave) said:

Against the advice of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the state Health and Human Services toolkit, our local health department and our school nurses, our local school board has decided to not require masks. As a result, roughly 10% of our school community is in quarantine.

If I give you my personal opinion on this topic, will you flag me as everyone else does on FACEBOOK?

Will you send the police guard at my door as the GESTAPOS did?

In reply toRe: msg 1
Sand_Grain

20-Sep

Stew Peters, Texas Reports Nurses And Doctors Dead After Jab, RN Tamra
SecureLife Published Yesterday | 
thought_balloon
In reply toRe: msg 1
Sand_Grain

20-Sep

Nurse FIRED for Speaking Against Face Masks at School Board Meeting

The New American
Published 25 minutes ago | 
https://www.brighteon.com/32562e46-bc1f-4484-84ec-d6b2421cd2ad

A nurse specializing in cardiology in Georgia was fired from her job at a hospital after she spoke out at a school-board meeting against the forced masking of children in government schools, raising serious concerns about freedom of speech and medical liberty in today's America. The nurse, Natisha Kidwell, came on Conversations That Matter and shared her incredible story with The New American magazine Senior Editor Alex Newman. In short, her effort to protect her child from a policy she considers dangerous led to her losing her job! Kidwell expressed serious concerns about the health and psychological implications of masking children. She said dozens of other parents spoke out, too. Kidwell also sounded the alarm about the COVID injections, warning viewers about what she has observed at the hospital. Finally, she noted that the corporatized, government-infused nature of the healthcare system is causing doctors and other medical professionals to remain silent out of fear--something that must stop for the sake of the American people's health and wellbeing.

Michele (Conclave)

21-Sep

No, you have the right to be wrong and to have an idiotic, unfounded opinion on anything you like.

However, I can't take you seriously when the sources you quote have been found to either have exaggerated, made unfounded claims, or downright lied about and in the stories that they publish.  And "mainstream media" has no story of this nurse at all, and they are more than willing to call out the failings of the American government and legal system, so it's really peculiar that this doesn't show up ANYWHERE except in far right-wing agitating fantasy sites.  The difference is that the MSM is more apt to actually have some truth behind their reporting, whereas reports from sites like OAN, New American, Brighteon, Fox, and Breitbart are, many times, simply made up or copied from other troll sites without any fact-checking at all.  There are actually some right-leaning sites that are, well, more reliable, although their writing style is still far from impartial and they don't carry a balanced view from both sides.  But you believe anything that supports your position, and you stop there, or rather, you seek out other outlets that carry the same story. But doesn't it kind of make you wonder why NONE of the MSM would carry the story? Only your brave and fearless right-leaning sites? That nowhere else is there even a  hint of it?  Of course you don't, because 1) you found the story that supports your conspiracy views: and 2) you might have to question yourself if you wondered why you were only finding your sources from one place.

Enjoy the sleep, citizen. 

drl0lip0p

21-Sep

That is not the first time I hear of a nurse or doctor walking out or getting fired for speaking out about the man-made virus that divides communities! 

Please notice all the contradictions to its core Michele gives in her own comments... grinning

HILARIOUS!! This alone could become a comedy show!  

At numerous occasions Fauci has also contradicted his stand on the masking issues, like a puppet he is just taking orders from his drug dealer... aka PHARMA CARTEL!!

AuntBetsie

22-Sep

This became a common practice these days!

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

22-Sep

I'm not sure what planet you live on, but mainstream media has censored any and all doctors, nurses and every single medical expert around the world that does not follow the evil satanic agenda.

Brighteon, Banned.video, Gab, and a few others, allow freedom of speech.  So if any of these medical experts, that will not sell their souls, need a place that they can give the real facts to the people of the world, where else would they go?  They have no choice but to use media sites that allow them to TALK.

What is the mainstream afraid of?  Why won't they put their paid-for-doctors up against these other medical experts and let them debate in front of the people.  These great experts have asked for a debate ... crickets...