Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Our School Board Refused To Mandate Masks. Now Things Are Bad. Really Bad.   Science and Tech

Started 15/9/21 by Michele (Conclave); 6171 views.
Dee (DLAINEDEE)

22/9/21

That is one in a million.  And no one, not even me, mentioned anything about a doctor that believes demons are having sex and other doctors should discuss it.

Hydroxychloroquine, along with zinc and vitamin D, does work, absolutely.  It's been approved and used for more then 50 years, same with ivermectin.  It was Fauci that demonized, and then sent his goons in to make sure doctors weren't using it, and pharmacists weren't filling prescriptions.  And of course, used mainstream media to make sure the masses were brainwashed against known medicines.

Anyway, you go ahead and believe Fauci is all that.  I'd say ask all the homosexuals back in the 80s, that he talked into taking his vaccine for hepatitis.  They didn't know it was laced with HIV.  Fauci then demonized and went after any doctor that used known approved medicines to heal these men from HIV.  He wanted his AZT in the bodies of those men, which killed every one of them.  Fauci is a mass murderer.

You go ahead and do as he says.  Maybe he learned being a mass murderer isn't cool.

Michele (Conclave)

23/9/21

So what doctors do you feel are qualified to participate in a debate?

What kind of proof would you need to see to make you change your mind about all this?

Sylveria

23/9/21

Watch out the flagging happens and the local feisty government makes sure to ban anyone with an alternative opinion, that will be washed out everywhere. ... it's very sad and scary.... just check AUSTRALIAN recent laws.

Sand_Grain

27/9/21

NO ONE WORE MASK AT:

The Ryder Cup is an every-other year sporting event pitting the best golfers in the United States against the best in Europe.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/sports/golf/2021/09/26/ryder-cup-live-updates-highlights-u-s-takes-11-5-lead-over-europe/5874233001/

raised_hand  mask 

Sand_Grain

27/9/21

No one in the crowd or golfer wore masks at this event? I watched it all! Mind boggling! sweat_smile

"This could be my last Ryder Cup I don't want it to be!" | Westwood breaks down after Europe defeat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOUTX6MzdKg

grin

BarthaS

28/9/21

Do rich people with 300$ tickets to watch golf matches get a free ride from the CONvid virus?

laughing

• Edited 28 September 2021 12:56  by  BarthaS