Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Our School Board Refused To Mandate Masks. Now Things Are Bad. Really Bad.   Science and Tech

Started 15-Sep by Michele (Conclave); 3344 views.
Sand_Grain

27-Sep

NO ONE WORE MASK AT:

The Ryder Cup is an every-other year sporting event pitting the best golfers in the United States against the best in Europe.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/sports/golf/2021/09/26/ryder-cup-live-updates-highlights-u-s-takes-11-5-lead-over-europe/5874233001/

raised_hand  mask 

Sand_Grain

27-Sep

No one in the crowd or golfer wore masks at this event? I watched it all! Mind boggling! sweat_smile

"This could be my last Ryder Cup I don't want it to be!" | Westwood breaks down after Europe defeat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOUTX6MzdKg

grin

BarthaS

28-Sep

Do rich people with 300$ tickets to watch golf matches get a free ride from the CONvid virus?

laughing

• Edited 28 September 2021 12:56  by  BarthaS
Michele (Conclave)

30-Sep

Idiots.

It doesn't matter. They'll contract COVID, spread it to loved ones. Or they won't get it and will assume that it's an over-hyped issue. We seem to only believe what affects us directly. I wish everyone who 'elects' to be unvaccinated would have to spend a day in the hospital taking care of those poor people on ventilators, having to say their last good-byes over Facetime, often their last words being, "I wish I had gotten the vaccine."

The Pope says no one at Vatican City without the vaccine and no religious exemption. I guess that kinda blows a hole in the excuse of all the blond Karens in the carpool line who were going to use that excuse.

Harold27Z

21-Oct

By what  SPECIFIC authority delegated from the States of the Union do DC Federales and their "useful idiots" reduce air intake ?

Up to which maximum percentage can they reduce air intake ? 20 % ? 50% 90% ? 100% ?

When it comes to defending freedom, NATO has been a deliberate disaster.

drl0lip0p

26-Oct

Right!!  thumbsup

NATO is the cause of most illegal migrants in Europe!

BarthaS

26-Oct

Wealthy people with 300$ tickets to watch golf matches get a free ride off the CONvid virus?