Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Remdevisir IS a bioweapon   Discussions

Started 13-Oct by EverLearner; 5717 views.
drl0lip0p

29-Oct

Why are they waiting so long to arrest these official murderers?

rage

Harold27Z

29-Oct

if I recall correctly, Dr Ardis said Dr Ardis said nurses refusing the vile bile vial were replaced by FEMA staff.  Once FEMA gets into a hospital the patient is no longer free to leave at own discretion. LET THAT SINK IN.

For years, FEMA has stockpiled acres of plastic coffins.  How convenient for when their hoax combines with 5G to eliminate those who failed the jab IQ test.  Sheer coincidence according to the coincidence theory.

drl0lip0p

29-Oct

Outrageously sad to be trapped as such!

Almost sounds like for a science fiction drama scene...

Harold27Z

29-Oct

Otherwise intelligent people have unfriended us for being so honest.

Sooner or later, they will realize my folks were correct but they dare not admit this.

I am aware of several people who died within weeks of their jabs even before boosters.  My detractors must surely notice the SAME PHENOMENON.

It beats me how person X would not buy stolen goods lest they were obtained violently with blood.

Yet the SAME RETARDS gladly accept abortion tortured Baby tissue mixed with Ethelyn Oxide plus top secret proprietary ingredients.

drl0lip0p

29-Oct

We live in a very sad time of history ... and it ain't over, they want to destroy children's mind and families too!

Broward School Takes Elementary Students To Gay Bar

https://forums.delphiforums.com/sandgrain/messages/2769/1

rage

In reply toRe: msg 1
Wabbeet

30-Oct

Dr. Paul Cottrell: The covid vaccine is a government bioweapons "antidote" gone awry

NaturalNews videos would not be possible without you, as always we remain passionately dedicated to our mission of educating people all over the world on the subject of natural healing remedies and personal liberty (food freedom, medical freedom, the freedom of speech, etc.). Together, we’re helping create a better world, with more honest food labeling, reduced chemical contamination, the avoidance of toxic heavy metals and vastly increased scientific transparency.

Health Ranger Report
Published 25/10/2021

https://www.brighteon.com/4c2922ea-7239-478d-8780-6fb80d4df3f4

raised_hands

Michele (Conclave)

31-Oct

drl0lip0p said:

Almost sounds like for a science fiction drama scene...

Key word here: "fiction"

Berylline

2-Nov

We can literally say now that FAUCI is unlawfully evil and a murderer...

How Fauci fooled America

Here are the key issues that Fauci got wrong, they contend:

Natural immunity: "By pushing vaccine mandates, Dr. Fauci ignores naturally acquired immunity among the COVID-recovered, of which there are more than 45 million in the United States."

http://forums.delphiforums.com/canada1/messages/?msg=43947.1

• Edited 02 November 2021 14:02  by  Berylline