Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Remdevisir IS a bioweapon   Discussions

Started 13/10/21 by EverLearner; 7224 views.
Dot_hoe

27-Dec

>>> The Unscientific Attack on the Science of Dr. Scott Atlas

I was stunned at it. I was naive to the politics. And the reason I know it was political, first of all, they never criticized or refuted any of the data. They just simply accused me in a distorted way of saying these preposterous things. But mainly it’s because the controlled experiment was done, as we say, in science. There were three medical scientists at Stanford, all of whom said the exact same thing, Jay Bhattacharya, John Ioannidis, and myself, we said the same thing about risk, the same thing about a very low risk to children.

Just as dangerous as the disease may be quarantine-related spikes in mental illness, substance abuse, child and spousal abuse, and depression from lost livelihoods. Children may be suffering irreparable harm from being locked down and kept out of school.

HerbSouth

31-Dec

How’s the weather heather?????

In reply toRe: msg 1
Golfeser (irckman)

2-Jan

Dr. Marik: Hospitals Get 20% Bonus When Prescribing Deadly Remdesivir.

Uncensored Storm Published January 2, 2022 
https://rumble.com/vrsd0d-dr.-marik-hospitals-get-20-bonus-when-prescribing-deadly-remdesivir.html
Rumble — Dr. Paul Marik: “The hospital gets a 20% bonus on the ENTIRE HOSPITAL BILL if they prescribe Remdesivir”

Golfeser (irckman)

2-Jan

The claim: Hospitals get paid more if patients are listed as COVID-19, and on ventilators.

<[SHARE]>

Sen. Scott Jensen, R-Minn., a physician in Minnesota, was interviewed by "The Ingraham Angle" host Laura Ingraham on April 8 on Fox News and claimed hospitals get paid more if Medicare patients are listed as having COVID-19 and get three times as much money if they need a ventilator.

The claim was published April 9 by The Spectator, a conservative publication. WorldNetDaily shared it April 10 and, according to Snopes, a related meme was shared on social media in mid-April.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/04/24/fact-check-medicare-hospitals-paid-more-covid-19-patients-coronavirus/3000638001/

Dot_hoe

3-Jan

GOT THAT PRETTY WELL!

Thank you!