Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Your best interests ...   Health and Science

Started 17-Oct by Harold27Z; 207 views.
Harold27Z

17-Oct

Biblical King Solomon offered to cut a baby in half so the 2 women claimants could have equal shares.

The true mother, showed her greater love for the baby by asking the king to let the false mother take the baby.

Likewise, who has your best interests at heart; the pro or anti jab brigade ?

Anti-jab professionals who warn of the risks are ostracized, censored, fired, de-monetized, de-platformed, scorned, labelled fake-news merchants etc.

Pro-jabbers suffer no such consequences.  They are supported by the power of the state.

So who has your best interests in mind ?   Those with much to lose or much to gain ?  THINK about it while THINKING is still legal.

DISCLAIMER:  I do NOT pretend to genuinely care about pro-jabbers.  Indeed, I insist they get what they wish for in multi-jabs and perpetual boosters until they expire.   Their departure will raise the average IQ.    Hip-hip horay.

Lana (Redneckbab1)

26-Oct

RIGHT ON!! v

Uho the lefty wõn't like it!

Well said and well dône!!  

Harold27Z

27-Oct

Off the record, nameless pro-jabbers will eventually conclude I was right but they will not say so publically.  I would love to be at their bedside when they are sick as a dog and remind them about their self-inflicted injuries.

HerbSouth

27-Oct

Hey Lana, find a job yet troll?