Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PCR - 40 to 45 amplifications. 95% False positives.   Discussions

Started 22-Oct by Harold27Z; 519 views.
Harold27Z

22-Oct

Kary Mullis invented the PCR test and said it is NOT suitable for the current hysteria-fuelled plandemic scamdemic.

Why do morons imagine they know better than Kary Mullis ?

PCR tests are amplified 40 to 45 times and produce 95% false positives due to your ancestors having flu a thousand years ago.  

If the patient has been jabbed, then subsequent PCR tests are done at FAR LOWER amplification to "prove" the manufactured effectiveness of jabs. 

Guess what ?  Those lies, damned lies and statistics are used to fabricate imaginary "cases".   You may as well count suit-cases, brief-cases and attache-cases.

For every alleged "case" we have 130 genuine cases of TB but nobody makes a fuss about that.

The majority of sheeps enjoy virtue-signalling their compliance.  BAA. BAA. BAA. They do not wax so eloquently upon the SICKENIZING INGREDIENTS.

They have no moral qualms about the abortion tortured baby tissue.  Shh.  Shh.  We are not allowed to mention that due to proprietary copyrights.    

Pro-jabbers hate me for cautioning them out of the golden goodness of my heart.   But I have stopped being Mr Nice Guy.

Remind me to visit people sick as a dog so I can rub salt into the wounds by asking about the baby blood money paid for their injections.

I will gloat upon their SELF-INFLICTED misfortune.  I will ask why they refused to THINK for themselves.

Michele (Conclave)

22-Oct

Speaking of sheep, how about you do a bit of research, yourself.

There is absolutely no evidence that the inventor of the PCR process said this. PCR is used for a number of scientific processes, and in general, it amplifies bits of genetic information so that they can be detected within samples. But PCR tests are specific to the DNA they are testing for, whether that’s of a person or a virus, so aren’t “designed” to pick up the genetic material of the person being tested.

Hey chicken little...the sky isn't falling and you're just fanning hysteria with your made-up "facts" that you haven't even bothered to research more than to read the same hysterical, conspiracy-theory rags.

Michele (Conclave)

23-Oct

Also:

https://fullfact.org/online/pcr-test-mullis/

PCR was indeed invented by a man called Kary B. Mullis, who died in August 2019 long before Covid-19 began to spread in December 2019

He didn’t say PCR testing couldn’t be used for testing for any diseases, as some social media posts claim. Confusion seems to have arisen from quotes of his in a 1996 article about HIV and AIDS. In this, neither the author of the article, nor Dr Mullis said PCR testing does not work or only identifies the DNA or RNA of the person being tested. 

The author actually quotes Dr Mullis as saying “Quantitative PCR is an oxymoron” within the context of testing viral load (the amount of virus present) in people with HIV. This doesn’t mean he thought PCR testing didn’t work at all, but that there are limitations in detecting the specific levels of a virus from a sample using PCR testing.

Fact checkers at Australian Associated Press say that when the quotes about PCR testing picking up the DNA of the person being tested first appeared online, they were “not attributed to Dr Mullis but to an online commenter called "VirusGuy"”.

Eliot (Elohimil)

23-Oct

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT ON!! thumbsup

I couldn't have said it any better!!

Michele (Conclave)

24-Oct

What could you not have said better? Every word of his post was a lie, mistruth, misdirection, exaggeration, misapplied, and downright wrong? Anyone could have said it better by saying it truthfully. Jesus Christ on a crutch, are your heads really this far up your asses?

Eliot (Elohimil)

29-Oct

Everyone has seen something another person cannot figure out yet, FAUCI is a criminal...  and that is a fact! 

Michele (Conclave)

29-Oct

I'm not sure what you mean by your statement in this context. Can you explain more? How do you come to the conclusion that Fauci is a criminal -- please show your work. Otherwise, it's just you copying off someone else's paper and you have no idea of the answer.

Blackwy

5-Nov

Harold27Z said:

The majority of sheeps enjoy virtue-signalling their compliance.  BAA. BAA. BAA. They do not wax so eloquently upon the SICKENIZING INGREDIENTS.

Absolutely 

Plandemic II:

Indoctornation (FULL MOVIE)

Share link:

https://www.brlghteon.com/d6412bff-0421-4190-a7bf-3e5e1f52559d

wave

Harold27Z

5-Nov

Thanks.  I made a not of the URL. I will download it tomorrow.

I cannot do so now because we are expecting a routine bantu BLACK BLACK-out in a few minutes.