Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Fake excitement   Social issues

Started 14-Nov by Harold27Z; 728 views.
Harold27Z

14-Nov

2021 arrived when a Thursday became a Friday.  But that is a routine weekly phenomenon so I was able to remain calm.

Why do people get so excited when new year's day dawns ?  What's the big deal ?

If 2021 was supposed to be so magical, why are people still not so happy and thrilled ?

This suggests the excitement was FAKE.  Or am I missing something ?

Likewise, someone said the new millennium was a once-in-a-lifetime event.  I got engaged a few minutes after midnight  because I needed an easy date to remember.  

The countdown to the new millennium was hyped with fears concerning the Y2K software bug threatening chaotic ####-ups.  But I have sleepless nights worrying about solving the Y10K bug.  I don't want my future descendants blaming me for failing to provide a solution.  When I become world dictator, the date format will be standardized as YYYYYY-MM-DD.  Standard 12 hour clocks will be replaced with clocks with 24 hours.  Daylight saving time will be abolished to stop kids going to school an hour early by mistake.  The crooked zig-zag international date line sickenizes all decent people.  I might have to abolish all time zones and replace them with only  "Adolf Standard Time". 

Then people will have something to get exited about.

Dot_hoe

18-Nov

For 2022! grinning

People will be excited thinking along his line:

I survived!! I SURVIVED THE WEXING VACCINE!

I SURVIVED ALTHOUGH THEY WANT BE DEAD!!

I will survive to spite Bill Gates' depopulation ego!

v

Dot_hoe

18-Nov

Check this out another poetic survival kit!

Can you notice the humble idea without kitch?

I know you will read this with a smile on your cheeks! 

.                                                                          wave grinning v

Harold27Z

18-Nov

The novelty wears off quickly.

Eliot (Elohimil)

19-Nov

Our rotatin routine in our life often seeks for some change and excitement.

I don't know how we'll get past the crisis  we are living in right  now, but I see that my friends,family and several coleague at work do their best not to get touched by media propaganda!

grinning v

Harold27Z

19-Nov

Bosses running cancer charities want cancer to remain so they can earn a good living.  You bring in a cure and see how you will be litigated into submission.  If you had a doctor's licence, it would be revoked. 

Instead of gratitude you would be persecuted for reducing big-pharma profits.

Sand_Grain

20-Nov

Not that it matters to all without blame,

it's impossible to keep the lid on the shame! 

Something fun to stay wide awake

Over drink on fine liquor and celebrate!

laughing

-- Wunderlost

PHARMA-Co want the populatiom WEAK and FEEBLE!!!

Then play God's saviour helping us to get their drugs and its irks! 

HerbSouth

22-Nov

Heather baabaaaaa !!!