Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

UNCLEAN. UNCLEAN.   Health and Science

Started 8-Jan by Harold27Z; 1024 views.
Harold27Z

8-Jan

MASTERPLAN:  When a sufficient proportion of morons are jabbed, 5G will be reconfigured / tweaked to interact with the jab's nano-tech.

Then the buggered-up natural immunity will convert them into AIDS patients.

it serves them right for being in the market for jabs containing abortion-tortured Baby tissue.

They must not come crying onto my shoulder expecting sympathy.

The jabbed would never blame themselves, even if they have shares in big-pharma whose criminal records are incredible.

They NEVER investigate the hundred alternative medicine doctors who get suicided each year.

The pig-ignorant know NOTHING about the demise of whistleblower Brandy Vaughn nor Pfizer's poster nurse Tiffany Pontes Dover.

Yet they can pontificate to us.  The healthy un-contaminated unjabbed will be blamed and expected to ring a leprosy bell saying "UNCLEAN.  UNCLEAN".

BarthaS

9-Jan

2 Kings 5:1

Now Naaman, captain of the army of the king of Aram, was a great man with his master, and highly respected, because by him the Lord had given victory to Aram. The man was also a valiant warrior, but he was a leper.

Harold27Z

9-Jan

Rumours say Kazahkstan's government fled and police surrendered.  The unjabbed protesters did not want to be treated as lepers.

Apparently the unjabbed were denied their own money at ATMs. That was the straw which broke the camel's back.

BarthaS

9-Jan

Such a reaction might happen everywhere in the western world as well!

Harold27Z

9-Jan

I have seen peaceful protesters battered by Stasi in Canada, Australia, Holland etc.

Its unforgivable. There will be inevitable desires for revenge.  I heard some Kazakstan Stasi were beheaded.

BarthaS

10-Jan

Several friends out this forum went into a protest march this weekend! I haven't heard from them yet but I have seen part of it in the Media!

BarthaS

10-Jan

Maxime Bernier leads protest against COVID-19 health measures and vaccination mandates.

MONTREAL -- People's Party of Canada (PPC) leader Maxime Bernier was among the thousands of Quebecers who braved the cold to denounce vaccine mandates and other health measures put in place to curb the spread of COVID-19 in Montreal's Old Port on Saturday.

"There is no convincing case for compulsory COVID-19 vaccinations," Bernier wrote on Twitter. "Mandatory policies are a blunt tool aimed at covering up government ineptitude.

Published Saturday, January 8, 2022 2:19PM EST
Last Updated Sunday, January 9, 2022 7:09AM EST

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/maxime-bernier-leads-protest-against-covid-19-health-measures-and-vaccination-mandates-1.5732809