Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Rex Murphy and Jordan B Peterson   Dare you - Canada

Started 23-Feb by drl0lip0p; 2370 views.
Petulance

26-Apr

Said by whom? YOU! The bigot harassing everyone with lying smear tactics and racist's quotation

Harold27Z

26-Apr

HIMSELF mostly.

Its is on public record, Jordan Peterson worked for the UN under George Soros' licker lackey Jim Balsillie. GO CHECK IN CASE I MADE IT UP ALL BY MYSELF.

He helped draft a cultural Marxist document about wealth re-distribution to the Third World.  It also promoted Third World immigration into the West.  That is hardly what a Right-Winger would advocate.

For decades, Jordan ignored he rising tide of Marxism in the US.  Suddenly, out of the blue, the sleeper agent woke up and noticed it. His new role is to pretend he is on the right, gain inside insights, membership lists etc and squeal to his masters thereby identifying true right-wingers.  Why did he not sound the alarm sooner ?  He rejects White identity politics as a "pathological" mental illness yet has no qualms with Hispanics, Jews or negroes who self- identify as such.  They are never singled out for criticism when they advocate in their interests.

HOW COMES he is ALLOWED wall-to-wall COVERAGE on mainstream media ?  Genuine right-wingers are NOT ALLOWED to express their views on the mainstream.  He acknowleged EXCLUDING Right-Wingers from debates (lest they score good points).  I have it on video.

He implies we have "unearned White Privilege". 

During the 1930's  around 30% of Whites were dirt poor in SA.  They did not even think about becoming muggers and thieves.  They elevated themselves by hard work. In contrast, suntan life-forms used poverty as a convenient excuse to perform savage violent crime.

I knew a guy who was barefoot until he got his first pair of shoes aged 15.  Others had to wait until conscripted into the army to gain footwear privileges.  

Go do your own research. Its unclear why you need me to spoonfeed you.

Nothing I say will elicit a shred of appreciation from you and the rest of the clique.

AuntBetsie

26-Apr

No one believes anything Harold says just look at his profile image... which belongs to Hendrik Verwoerd

Dot_hoe

27-Apr

Well said Pete - every time Harold posted something about a poet, or a musician, or a psychologist he totally lied!

He lied about them without facts and without even personally knowing them.

People are so appalled about it, they stopped coming around here!

Dot_hoe

27-Apr

Previously he used an image of Adolf Hitler.

Pinck0

1-May

Why should anyone believe you?

As seen all over - you go around forums to destroy them with RACIST and hateful messages,  no wonder why people hang up on your comments.

Not everyone is alike, not everyone is on your FRAGILE mind!

Pinck0

1-May

Harold27Z hates people of colour and Jews, and anyone that might not be a loyàl AYRAN, his mission is to crash anyone's feeling that might have a  contradiction even through grammar and just words. 

He pointed it out all over this forum whereas he was not yet banned! 

Pinck0

1-May

Why not post a link to your sheaty lies!?

Harold27Z

1-May

Since you are evidently incapable of doing your own research, the link below has plenty instances of Jordan Peterson incriminating himself IN HIS OWN WORDS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHuJnFtjPV4

Harold27Z

1-May

The posters are in the public domain.  Anyone can read the bottom line jab message, lest they think I made it up all by myself.

My messages are TRUTHFUL.  Truth sounds like hate speech to those who hate the truth.

Congratulations upon discovering "Everyone is not alike".   I have been saying that for years.