Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

UIH OH!! Hunter Biden laptop story   Conservative's view

Started 19-Apr by Bab6s; 970 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
AuntBetsie

23-Apr

IN BRIEF:

Hunter Biden is spending American's citizen's money for his drug addiction, and his dad Joe Biden consent to this! !

Seaguil

24-Apr

The Biden MAFIA clan better come up with some extremely good lawyers, not paid by the citizens to get them out of this messy Russian collusions! 

DimeTrious

24-Apr

John Lennon was right

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."

John Lennon

funiki

27-Apr

American the and of the free and powerful...

NOTHING but corruption at work with fools!

In reply toRe: msg 7
Weasel (poptardo)

28-Apr

The Washington Post news story that finally acknowledged the corruption first reported by this Post 17 months earlier stresses that the WaPo found no evidence “Joe Biden personally benefited from or knew details about the transactions” with Chinese energy company CEFC. Its editorial board insists revelations about Hunter’s “sleazy self-dealing” don’t “vindicate or villainize any party except [Hunter] Biden himself.”

SasBun

1-May

It can get any truer! 

"You either get tired fighting for peace, or you die." 

John Lennon

Seaguil

8-May

“The last thing I ever wanted was to be alive when the three most powerful people on the whole planet would be named Bush, Dick and Colon.”
-- Kurt Vonnegut 

Bab6s

21-May

The rest of it would certainly be coming more soon! 

In reply toRe: msg 7
fabul0us

30-May

"Le[top from HELL" already became a popular book? 

grin

DimeTrious

31-May

Kurt Vonnegut  knew about the current politics!