Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Nothing is actually black and white   Social issues

Started 2-May by Weasel (poptardo); 6107 views.
Guard101

30-May

That's right, and I'm all for every nuances  indeed! 

Weasel (poptardo)

2-Jun

So is almost everyone else among most of the logic brain-cells holder!  

joy

There you are again, all 764 posts of yours, all with abhorrence and dirty tricks to get the forum host intimidated and out of view. 

Guard101

10-Jun

Albert Einstein's thought!

"Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking."

Harold27Z

10-Jun

13:05

There you are again, all 764 posts of yours, all with abhorrence and dirty tricks to get the forum host intimidated and out of view. 

----

Peace man and greetings to your tribe.

I am flattered that you read all my 764 posts.  Was I really that interesting ?

You are casting aspersions upon my motivation.  No need to put words in my mouth.

Insofar as abhorrence exists, it has to be earned.  I am blissfully unaware of any alleged "dirty tricks". 

I dare say, you should have detected "kill the messenger syndrome".  Don't forget to report it. 

Further investigation will reveal petty petulant mason tactics to divert attention AWAY from my UNDEBUNKED TRUTHFUL POINTS.

http://reclaimingrhodesia.com/mason-diversion-tactics/

How can telling the truth be misconstrued as "intimidation", least of all to the host who rarely dialogged with me ? 

Most herein are advised to join a debating society to LISTEN but not SPEAK until they have mastered logic. 

Dot_hoe

10-Jun

Harold suffers from paranoia, he thinks people are after him because he is he only one on this planet, his "God" created just for him and his delusional tribal wealth ! !

stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Harold27z must be from that Irish forum that mob's any new member to clean them out of here as they have done to the Poet at the PlayPen

https://forums.delphiforums.com/nelleypen

OUTRAGEOUS!!

As Albert Einstein said:

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

confounded

Albert Einstein's thought! "Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking."

So well thought of... my fave too!  thumbsup

Harold27Z

14-Jun

The Irish Forum is controlled by a Bolshevik Brit who Sovietically "Archived" my last post within hours.

He did not want to expose his comrades to truthful reality. 

Whenever the forum became too quiet, he endeavoured to provoke conflict by pretending to have some "conservative" opinions.

I deny having graced the Poetry Playpen forum.  But I shall post there if it keeps you happy.