Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

MAFIA protecting the Vatican   History and Archaeology

Started 24-Aug by Bolomco; 734 views.
drl0lip0p

28-Aug

We are still living as in mediaval era, everything still goes under the Church's watch and blaming every citizens for anything off the Church's agenda!!

Guard101

30-Aug

More devastation and secret crimes,

this is historical and should publically recorded!!!

Petulance

30-Aug

“I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires.” -

Susan B. Anthony, 1896

In reply toRe: msg 3
Petulance

30-Aug

Many people have not come to realize that the Jesuits are in fact one of the many corrupted religious orders of the evil organization known as the Catholic Church.

May 28, 2012 

The Vatican & The Knights of Malta: Owners of World's Biggest Banks, Corporations, Societies 

The Catholic Church is the biggest financial power, wealth accumulator and property owner in existence; the biggest possessor of material riches than any other single institution, corporation, bank, giant trust, government or state of the whole globe.

Read More: 
https://www.knowledgeoftoday.org/2012/05/vatican-banks-corporations-knights.html

point_up_2

drl0lip0p

31-Aug

Actually, I didn't know it was that bad and dangerously menacing!

In reply toRe: msg 8
NewsFrea1

2-Sep

"Whoever destroys a soul, it is considered as if he destroyed an entire world. And whoever saves a life, it is considered as if he saved an entire world."

>> Mishnah Sanhedrin 4:5

Petulance said:

The Vatican & The Knights of Malta: Owners of World's Biggest Banks, Corporations, Societies 

These groups are not representing God or anyone but the DEVIL reincarnated! 

So it does, and absolutely shows up! 

Lana (Redneckbab1)

24-Sep

There's always something odd going on at the Pope's palour! 

Bolomco

18-Nov

In France ... the Vatican and their staffers are in trouble again!