Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Religious Paranoia   Humanist listings

Started by R0bert0F; 1497 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
R0bert0F

14/2/15

'To comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable'

• This description of journalism was coined by the Chicago-based humorist Finley Peter Dunne (1867-1937), who put the words into the mouth of a fictional Irish bartender, Mr Dooley - "Th' newspaper does ivrything f'r us. It runs th' polis foorce an' th' banks, commands th' milishy, controls th' ligislachure, baptizes th' young, marries th' foolish, comforts th' afflicted, afflicts th' comfortable, buries th' dead an' roasts thim aftherward."
  • http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006qng8
Quasuo

14/2/15

-What do you really want? 

Yet again another attack occurred due to Islamic paranoiac that cannot live in the real world which is 2015!!

I'll be posting about it on my blog!!

In reply toRe: msg 4
R0bert0F

17/2/15

As time and days progress - good politics digresses !

• Edited 17 February 2015 17:32  by  R0bert0F
In reply toRe: msg 5
R0bert0F

17/2/15

While Qaddafi was pleading for his life he warned everyone: 

"Don't kill me because if you do I'll be replaced by tribal radical factions worse than anything you've ever seen. " He was right.

The idiots who support these scary freaks are so obsessive with their own hatred of Christians. Jews, they don't even realize the worse. You can't reason with these barbaric actions, they're subhuman hate everything about humans. They want to be living in the 7th century. They want you praying to Mecca five times a day. The world they have planned for you is a living hell under total submission. Total destruction is all they know or comprehend, so I think grant them their wish by totally destroying them!

Sand_Grain

18/2/15

Coming from the BBC  -a channel that often (if not always) justifies religious warmongering in a bias intention... people become paranoiac when their lives is hanging from a thin thread as we've seen these days!  

Sand_Grain

18/2/15

R0bert0F said:

While Qaddafi was pleading for his life he warned everyone

YES, HE DID!! But of course Hillary Clinton "thought" - she knows everything about tribal warmongering!! 

NOT!!

Kitmouse

19/2/15

No one wanted to hear about that - when it happened... we shouldn't have been there anyway!

Mel_DJ

20/2/15

Canadian Liberal party (Justin Trudeau) might know... 

Debb-Ca (canadianaca)

20/2/15

It's not any religion, it's the religion Obama calls peaceful... I think we misread maybe he meant full of pieces!?

:)

Debb-Ca (canadianaca)

20/2/15

From what we see, I think Justin Trudeau has been to too many marijuana parties!!