Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roger Scruton: The People by the People   Dare you - Canada

Started 29/3/16 by Dragoku (Drac00la); 1056 views.
Sybyl (flybyss)

20/4/16

The discrimination on citizens in their own country is so apparently seen!! 

Ennya

23/6/16

Thank you, the experience was like sunlight after a long day night!

Haikon

24/6/16

This link is more accurate

Roger Scruton -- Of the People, By the People

Conservatism Archive 
Published on May 2, 2016
https://youtu.be/9isPJTLc83U
A Point of View 2013

Haikon

24/6/16

Now that I've heard Roger Scruton and his lecture on the specific historical facts about religion in the Middle East within the clash between them without democracy - I certainly need to read his book too... thank you for sharing this particular precious session!

Dragoku (Drac00la)

10/9/16

Outside his career as a philosopher and writer, Scruton was involved in the establishment of underground universities and academic networks in Soviet-controlled Central Europe during the Cold War, and he has received a number of awards for his activities in this area. In June 2016 he was created a Knight Bachelor by Queen Elizabeth II in the Birthday Honours list published on the Queen's 90th birthday.

Blackwy

17/9/16

You need to update your interesting link - whereas it gives out historical facts by a philosopher and historian... it legally preambles our lives through a huge gap of culture...

Roger Scruton: Of the People, By the People

Conservatism Archive Published on 2 May 2016
https://youtu.be/9isPJTLc83U
A Point of View 2013

(I wonder why deleting videos on other sites happens around sites so OFTEN)

Yagisu

21/10/16

japanese_ogre

You can disagree on political issues but there's no need to kill each other for it, but that is not a rule of laws in some countries! 

There cannot be peace and harmony among communities unless we stand up with an unbowed mentality!

Cap_Crunch

27/10/16

Fascinating mind and well spoken!

I've wholeheartedly heard the entire list of his lectures, it's a mind enlightenment how well he listed all the facts and it's not boring!

alien

In reply toRe: msg 24
Dragoku (Drac00la)

5/11/16

You can disagree on political issues but there's no need to kill each other for it, but that is not a rule of laws in some countries! 

There cannot be peace and harmony among communities unless we stand up with an unbowed mentality!

Definitely logic and true!