Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Iraq Christians in Military to fight   Middle East conundrum

Started 2/7/15 by Schantelle (cephalogram); 1737 views.
RGoss99

11/2/16

You are confusing the definitions of "Muslim", "Arab", "Middle Easterner", and "terrorist"

If you take all of these cited events and add 9-11, The USA, in raw numbers, has killed more people in Afghanistan or Iraq, then Muslim terrorists have been responsible

for in the U.S.

Citing raw facts without comparative numbers, is not accepted documentation to support your conclusions.

For example, my village in Spain (We are only Spanish by citizenship and do not speak the language)

is 5000 people, 500 of whom are Muslim, in 15 years, there has been only one crime (wife beating) that

involved the police, trial, and emprisonment (0.02%). At the same time but 200 involving Spanish (e.g. from Spain) - 4.0%

10 British (0.2%), 20 German (0.4%), 15 Rumanian (0.3%), 30 Latin American (0.6%). So after ignoring crimes by natives,

the most criminal of the immigrants in order of criminality are: Spanish (Andalus), Latin Americans, Germans, Rumanians, British,

Muslims (Magrebi).

Another bit of stats if you are looking, if one compares Americans in 4 groups:

Native born second generation

Born from legal immigrant parents

Legal immigrants

Illegal immigrants

These are in order of crime rate.

There is no evidence that Middle Eastereneers are more likely to commit a crime tnen any

of the first three groups.

If not every MUSLIM is a terrorist... as you claim... 

Why don't they SPEAK out against the religious violence as Christians have done during the IRISH WARS Independence (Irish: Cogadh na Saoirse)?

WHERE ARE THE NICE SECULAR MUSLIMS?

Where are the secular Muslims speaking out against violence and death threats to Boitchy, Melpo, NellyPen and Apho?

Just reading you here definitely reveals to everyone that you ALSO side with terrorists!

Why are forum hosts getting death threats for speaking out against the Muslim violence against their own and Christians!?

Poetry and thoughts -  Death Threats f**-OFF (50 views)  

http://forums.delphiforums.com/aphorism/messages/?msg=447.1

WHY DOES IT MAKE IT BLASPHEMOUS TO SPEAK OUT AGAINST ISLAMIC SUICIDE THUGS?

RGoss99

12/2/16

Obviously your perspective has been limited by American media brainwashing in your selection of sources. Muslims have objected to these attrocities, including 9-11, both individually and corporately.

Can you document that they have not done so, because I can document that they have.

Yagisu

12/2/16

Is RGOSS99 harassing you too? Implying that you are feeble and only reading the AMERICAN media?

THE PAKISTAN MEDIA IS FILLED WITH RELIGIOUS WARMONGERING CRIMES WITH NUKES

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/

stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

The Christians in Iraq are into a mess with the Islamists - and this is what we got to focus on - I got RGoss99 on ignore...

I thought he had something important to say, but I've soon found out that he constantly justifies the enemy's murderous actions on the minority in Iraq - which are the Christians and the Yazidies living in agony!

You are on IGNORE from now on, you have nothing to share but hatred on everyone here, and you stink - this is my last post here...

I DO NOT WATCH AMERICAN MEDIA -  and btw if you hate anything American - you are in the wrong FORUMS site...

MADE IN THE USA

http://www.delphiforums.com/AboutDelphi.ptt

RGoss99

25/3/16

The concept of "ignore" is an example of censorship. The fact that you choose to ignore my posts is your loss, suggesting that you have

a problem dealing with cognitive differences. This is fairly obvious from the fact that you seem to be unable to document a single

piece of evidence that I hat America, or anyone here. Your "I do not watch American media" is also a dishonest misquote taken

out of context, another example of your choice of ignorance over intelligence.

Besides, the "ignore" function is often used as a childish equivalent of putting your fingers in your ears and pretending to to hear.

Grow up.

Jesulvis

25/3/16

RGoss99 said...

The concept of "ignore" is an example of censorship. The fact that you choose to ignore my posts is your loss, suggesting that you have

a problem dealing with cognitive differences. This is fairly obvious from the fact that you seem to be unable to document a single

piece of evidence that I hat America, or anyone here. Your "I do not watch American media" is also a dishonest misquote taken

out of context, another example of your choice of ignorance over intelligence.

Besides, the "ignore" function is often used as a childish equivalent of putting your fingers in your ears and pretending to to hear.

Grow up.

Why do you force people to respond to you. who the freaking hell are you?

Why do you force people to agree with you all the time?

WHY DO YOU FORCE PEOPLE TO RESPOND TO YOU AND AGREED WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAY LIKE A DICTATOR FROM THE ARAB WORLD?

\

This post is part of your special coverage:

• Edited 25 March 2016 16:35  by  Jesulvis
RGoss99

25/3/16

G=G+1 for an off topic pointless post.

No one is forcing you, or anybody to respond, or agree with me.

If you disagree you basicly have two choices, do not respond to my posts,

which assumes you disagree but are not equipped to justify your disagreement

or disagree with me and come up with some real evidence as to your specific disagreement.

I suspect that you are either very ignorant and/or uneducated, or English is not your first language.

Because, in spite of my disagreement, to which you have no response, you seem to keep equating

the words: Arab, Islam, Terrorist, as if they are synonyms - anyone who can read any dictionary would be able to prove you wrong.

For example, in the Muslim countries, their useds to be Saddam until we had him executed and the result was ISIS. then there is

Assad, who we can´t figure out if we support or not. Can you name any other dictators in the <<ISLAMIC>> world?

Of course there are those who act like dictators, such as the Saudis, but then it was the West who put them into power

in Saudi Arabia, which is a major part of our current problems, because 9-11, San Berdu, and others were the results of our

putting the Saudis into power in the first place. Note that I am not mentioning Iran, because Iranians are white people not Arabs.

Jesulvis

10/4/16

PLEASE SIT DOWN WHEN YOU READ THIS,

because you might FLATLY FALL on the floor and brake your skull more than it's already seen as damaged!! 

http://forums.delphiforums.com/sandgrain/messages/?msg=1353.1

• Edited 10 April 2016 15:45  by  Jesulvis