Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

ISIS defeated.   Discussions

Started 30/3/18 by ahe489q; 9849 views.
EagleWin9

22/6/18

ANCH0RMAN said...

I'm not sure for how long this can last - but it sounds like eternally!

FOREVER  

japanese_goblin

Gonghis (GonghisKhan)

11/7/18

The radical Islamic extremist was arrested after being suspected of a connection to the fatal shooting of two men in their 20s that occurred last Tuesday in the city of Örebro’s Vivalla neighbourhood, Swedish broadcaster SVT reports.

According to the broadcaster, the suspect is one of the 20 to 30 individuals from Vivalla who left Sweden to join and fight for Islamic State or another terror group in either Syria or Iraq.

ORIGINAL REPORT

En fjärde man har nu häktats misstänkt för mord efter skjutningen i Vivalla förra veckan. Mannen som är i 30-årsåldern har tidigare varit i Syrien och deltagit i strider.

www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/orebro/man-med-is-koppling-misstanks-for-mord-i-orebro

ahe489q

11/7/18

En fjärde man har nu häktats misstänkt för mord efter skjutningen i Vivalla förra veckan. Mannen som är i 30-årsåldern har tidigare varit i Syrien och deltagit i strider.

He said that?

Gonghis (GonghisKhan)

11/7/18

Four men have now been arrested under suspicion of murder after the shooting in Vivalla last week.

The man in his 30's has previously been in Syria and participated in battles among ISIS groups.

ahe489q

11/7/18

I'm glad they caught them.

In reply toRe: msg 38
ANCH0RMAN

16/7/18

That's great! 

Eliot (Elohimil)

29/10/19

This time they got the Chief criminal!!!

ahe489q

30/10/19

And Obama didn't have to do it.  Hee haw.  Hee haw!

Cyianda

1/11/19

BS totally FAKENEWS becàuse it's getting near the election Trumpers had to have some actions!

SO FAKENEWS!!!!!!

Go Trump (Bushladen)

1/11/19

Outstanding !!!!! 

More to add wih the recent chief of terrorist, great catch!