Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Uganda: Idi Amin Dada Oumee    History and Archaeology

Started 7-Aug by Samurai (BushMesh); 907 views.
In reply toRe: msg 3
Harold27Z

8-Aug

Try not to believe all the communist victor propaganda.

Why did you mention Hitler when Joseph Stalin starved 8 million Ukrainians and 35 million Russians in his Siberian gulag labour camps ?

TAB00GA

9-Aug

Idi Amin Dada was close friends with Arabs, his goal was to eliminate Israel, however he was so-called also a friend with Golda Maeir for entertainment!!

What a scary person!  stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Samurai (BushMesh)

10-Aug

As a vegetarian as I am, I find Idi Amin Dada Cannibalism absolutely disgusting!!

stuck_out_tongue

Canada doesn't teach much about Russian history and its warmongering... and of course let's not forget all the U.S. killing fields around the world too!

Harold27Z

12-Aug

It sounds like Canadian history books fail to mention Lenin, Engels and Totsky were imported into Russia to initiate their evil sadistic Wall Street financed communism.

If I recall correctly, Trotsky was detained at Halifax, NS but released upon orders from the Brit Establishment who wanted communism so they could confiscate the Tzar's wealth etc.

I doubt the Canadian history books mention Eisenhower's Rhine Meadows death camps where 1.5m POWs were starved, frozen and beaten to death by GIs.   Red Cross food parcels were not allowed to be given to the prisoners.  Civillians were shot at the fences in case they threw food to starving POWs.  The POWs had to sleep in trenches or tents in freezing snow.

Maybe someone can remind me how the West stands for freedom and justice.

Maybe... I haven't been studying in Canada.

I'm sure Eisenhower did his part...

More recently BUSH and cronies in Iraq

The Iraq-Iran War lasted from 1980 to 1988 and during that time there were about 105,000 Iraqi deaths according to the Washington Post. (1,2)

According to Howard Teicher, a former National Security Council official, the U.S. provided the Iraqis with billions of dollars in credits and helped Iraq in other ways such as making sure that Iraq had military equipment including biological agents This surge of help for Iraq came as Iran seemed to be winning the war and was close to Basra. 

The U.S. was not adverse to both countries weakening themselves as a result of the war, but it did not appear to want either side to win.

angry

Harold27Z

12-Aug

Ex-Haliburton CEO Dick Cheney revealed Iraq possessed chemical weapons.  He forgot to mention they were supplied by Halliburton's Canadian subsidiary.

Halliburton's Canadian subsidiary.

Not originally Canadian

Halliburton Company is an American multinational corporation.

One of the world's largest oil field service companies, it has operations in more than 70 countries. It owns hundreds of subsidiaries, affiliates, branches, brands, and divisions worldwide and employs approximately 55,000 people

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halliburton

Harold27Z

13-Aug

I know Halliburton was a US company but I meant it shipped to Iraq via its Canadian division so fewer export rules would be broken.

Miyuko

16-Aug

Absolutely disgusting and evil!