Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Suntanologic BLM theory    Social issues

Started 10-Aug by Harold27Z; 3221 views.

Apart of Remington, there was Olivetti as well, but these typewriters were sole found in Europe.

thumbsup The company was founded as a typewriter manufacturer by Camillo Olivetti in 1908 in Ivrea, Italy.

Quasuo

29-Aug

Great Vlog! v

Frankly from a South Korean view, I never had a racial problem with anyone in the U.S / Canada or anywhere else arund the world.

Quasuo

29-Aug

Did you ever have a racial problem in the west?  grinning

Harold27Z

29-Aug

I am pleased to hear you had pleasant experiences. 

IQ tests show East Asians average 105 ie above the average White score which is held down by sharing tax-funded resources with retarded life-forms.

I assume your routine does not involve BLM style Burning, Looting and Mugging.

Suntans destroy because they cannot produce equivalent civilizations nor achievements without outside funding and spoon-feeding.  They cannot identify, let alone showcase their own achievements.  They are allowed to have uncountable black exclusivity eg Black Congressional Caucus etc.  But a Black Lawyers Association would have a field day if there was a White Lawyers Association.  The inconsistency remains a mystery to them.

Too bad if the truth makes me sound "far-right".  But if the "far-right" had their way, there would be immigration control, fewer revolting rioters, law and order and no affirmative-action etc.

lePlongeur

30-Aug

These backward trashy destroyers that have no scientific legacy or musical background.

No Brahms, no Mozart, no Beethoven, no Debussy, no Tchaikovsky , no Bach, no Chopin, no Wagner, no Vivaldi, no Hayden,…

No Archimedes, no  Cai Lun , no Thomas Edison , no Sir Isaac Newton, no Karl Benz!!!

No scientists as Marie Curie, no Albert Einstein, no Jane Goodall, no Sir Francis Galton, no Jacques Ives Cousteau , on Hans Hass, no Ruth Gates... make the rules now? 

laughing

Harold27Z

30-Aug

I dare say their patent offices were hidden deep underground next to their universities to prevent theft of intellectual property eg the circular wheel.

Cecil John Rhodes came too late to build them roads so they relied upon elephant paths to guide them.

Fewer than 100 civilized persons had set blue and green eyes upon the Victoria Falls and already a monumental bridge was under construction. its still in use by cars and trains and bungy-jumpers.

Nobody stopped them building their OWN bridges.  Nobody stopped them building their OWN hydro-electric dam at Kariba.

They were tripping over the diamonds prior to civilzation, trade, industry and commerce.

They moan because "White Monopoly Power" is too "Euro-centric" but nothing stopped them developing their OWN businesses into "Afro-centric" corporations.

Liberals foolishly assume all life-forms share the same intrinsic thought-patterns and values and capacities but the differences go FAR beyond colour.

I could explain for hours, days and weeks.

lePlongeur

30-Aug

I'll have a cup of Camomile tea with my mother and watch the documentary, She loves historical documentaries. I wasn't aware of all the interesting details!

This was my mother's hang out and forum…

https://forums.delphiforums.com/knot_gang

Rhodes,

The Life & Legend of Cecil Rhodes Ep.1

Wesley Vanderzalm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wVadAzGg48

thumbsup

Harold27Z

30-Aug

Yes thank you.   I watched that Rhodes series in the late 1980's and will always keep it in my collection.

The series mentions Kimberley where a 90m Colesburg hill was converted into one of the biggest man-made holes in search of diamonds.

It fails to mention the Brits moved border posts whereby Kimberley would fall under the British controlled Cape province instead of the Boer's Orange Free State. 

Not content with diamonds, Rhodes sent Rhodesian troops to invade ZAR / Transvaal to steal Boer gold.  The invasion was commemorated by a Boer stone monument at  Paardekraal, near a lion park where suntans stole fencing for their nearby squatter camp.  You could not make it up.  Nor could I.  So I didn't.

In theory, the invasion was to help disgruntled English gold miners.  In reality, they were blissfully unaware of their alleged grievances until they were printed in the newspapers.

Suntans, fresh from the bush, would work on the mines.  If asked to fetch a wheel-barrow, they would literally carry it.

The main actor who plays Rhodes; Martin Shaw, is almost identical to a sister's ex-boyfriend.

I had 14,000 documentaries.  Many are historical,

I recommend

01 ) "Zulu dawn" -  a 1964 Michael Caine movie.

02 ) "Circles in a forest" - drama - anti wood-cutter snobbery - low prices paid by deceptively claiming wood delivered was never the type needed - hard for railway sleepers / soft for furniture etc.   

03 ) "Feast of the uninvited" - Redcoats burning farmhouses and crops, stealing or bayonetting livestock, kidnapping innocent Boer women and children - 27,500 died in concentration camp tents due to maltreatment, starvation eg Lizzie van Zyl below.  Kids were fed glass sandwiches and denied medical attention,

The link below lets you scroll down and download a book about an ACCURATE Boer prophet who died in 1926.  God will redirect the pendulum to swing and it will not swing alone.

http://www.pdfarchive.info/index.php?pages/Ma

I will investigate your mother's forum shortly.

AuntBetsie

30-Aug

Paul J Watson  is dead rkght!!