Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Suntanologic BLM theory    Social issues

Started 10-Aug by Harold27Z; 3066 views.
Harold27Z

4-Oct

You won't expect me to thank you profusely.  I reckon she's a mind-controlled puppet.

• Edited 04 October 2020 16:39  by  Harold27Z
In reply toRe: msg 34
Dot_hoe

21-Oct

I definitely feel sorry for Greta, anyone else feels the same? !

SasBun

1-Nov

The Left controlled regimental hordes

They are ruling as they may be Gods

• Edited 01 November 2020 12:57  by  SasBun
Harold27Z

1-Nov

Choose your words carefully.   They could almost be misconstrued into a desire to feel that paranoid child (groper Biden style).

SasBun

1-Nov

How about

Forced by brigaded hordes

Ruling as they may be loyal bots  

Harold27Z

1-Nov

As mentioned elsewhere, what has emboldened the Left ?

Would the Left be parading their insolence if American troops demonstrated a sincere desire to crush Communism ?

Whereabouts were American troops when Rhodesians stood alone against communism ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hlz08jaEvpo

SasBun

1-Nov

We (the Europeans) should have never gone to other land and culture and let them find out their own predicament for survival - other than that great songs was creatively done.

raised_hands

Following the visit of South African star Steve Hofmeyr to Flanders and the Netherlands, VBTV had a conversation with him and the initiators, the European parliamentarians Gerolf Annemans and Olaf Stuger (PVV).

https://forums.delphiforums.com/sandgrain/messages/2458/1

Harold27Z

1-Nov

Dankie.  Ek laai dit nou af.   Ons hou van Steve se konserte.

Lede van Vlaamsblok was hier dekades terug.  Hulle was geneem na Hillbrow woonsbuurt in Johannesburg.  Daar kon hulle sien hoe dinge vinnig agteruit gaan.  Indien hul fotos geneem het het die inboorlinge geld verwag.  Standaarde word nie meer toegepas. 

SasBun

1-Nov

I speak German and some Dutch so I could very well understand him… you are welcome - yes Steve is cool!

clap