Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

mRNA Vaccine Will Lead To Numerous Death   Health and Science

Started 7/2/21 by Dee (DLAINEDEE); 18603 views.

Twenty-three people died in Norway within days of receiving their first dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, with 13 of those deaths -- all nursing home patients -- apparently related to the side effects of the shots, health officials said. Common reactions to the vaccine, including fever and nausea, “may have contributed to a fatal outcome in some frail patients,” Sigurd Hortemo, chief physician at the Norwegian Medicines Agency, said in a Friday statement.

https://forums.delphiforums.com/politiquor/messages/824/1

For certain; thanks! thumbsup

I shared your link everywhere... this is not the first time I hear about this from other scientists as well!

Myra (MKratz)

8/2/21

They are testIng the experimental vaccine on our grandparents!!! ?

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

8/2/21

Or, they are murdering our elderly. :(

In reply toRe: msg 1

The more I hear how disparate the vaccine lobbyists shout the less I believe in it!

Eliot (Elohimil)

9/2/21

astonishedWhat really mystified me is why the mass public don't see how legislators twist they hearsays, and why they don't observe the political manipulations in benefit for the Pharma marketeering!?

Eliot (Elohimil)

9/2/21

astonished

In other words, this is when the Pharmaceutical companies do their best for their own benefit not the public…

AuntBetsie

9/2/21

skull  Everything is so obvious!

Without doubt the well known Globalists gang have given us all a very rightful reason to never trusts them ever again, I had to say it once more!

NewsFrea1

10/2/21

thumbsup

Thanks for sharing!!

Vitamin D3 is vital for immune physical condition!

Eliot (Elohimil)

11/2/21

Over 500 Covid cases were reported in Sweden today - the biggest daily rise since early July. But the Swedish government still believes its refusal to lock down was the right decision.

Swedish scientist blames UK Covid spike on lockdown strategy

Channel 4 News 24 Sept 2020
https://youtu.be/0xLjSMuROgk

Sweden's chief epidemiologist has told Channel 4 News that the UK having a lockdown - and then ending it - was probably the biggest cause of a surge in British Covid cases, compared with much lower numbers in Sweden

sweat_drops