Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

mRNA Vaccine Will Lead To Numerous Death   Health and Science

Started 7/2/21 by Dee (DLAINEDEE); 19127 views.
maxi4

7/6/21

Tuirns out they were wrong, ace. Aw, shucks. What a shame.

Seaguil

9/6/21

Excellent if only everyone had the same mentality we wouldn't need all of these fake pricks dressed as doctors!!  

maxi4

9/6/21

Hope you never need emergency health care, pal.

Heather (HeatherW33)

29/11/21

How did our citizens in our Western countries let our "leaders" turn our society into a dictartoship so rapidly?  

I ask myself every minute of the day!  fearful 

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

29/11/21

They didn't do it rapidly.  They've been planning this for years, decades.  The 'conspiracy theorists' have been warning us for decades of the exact plan, exactly what they wrote about and said they would do.  These arrogant, evil satanists actually wrote about all they plan to do to the majority of the world's population.   Most believed the mainstream media and became mocking birds for them, instead of looking at the documents the conspiracy theorists had, actually investigative journalists and historians.  I'm glad I decided, over 15 years ago, not to listen to mainstream and go see what these people really had to say.  I'm glad I did.

Bab6s

3/12/21

We have seen and noted factual sad events on several mass-deaths the pass two years already! 

In reply toRe: msg 83
HerbSouth

3/12/21

In reply toRe: msg 83
Ø¿æÜ (Wunderlost)

5/12/21

That's absolutely true! 

Heather (HeatherW33)

30/12/21

Dee (DLAINEDEE) said:

They didn't do it rapidly. They've been planning this for years, decades. The 'conspiracy theorists' have been warning us for decades of the exact plan, exactly what they wrote about and said they would do.

THANKS, and I just found out, I didn't know that this could happen in the free western world!

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

30/12/21

They needed the free world to do their evil.  Most all of our leaders are either paid and/or paid and blackmailed.  If we don't start at the local level, and the state level, we're done.  We're done anyway I believe.