Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Pandemic Numbers As Economy Collapse   Health and Science

Started 3-Sep by AuntBetsie; 1394 views.
Harold27Z

17-Sep

Check this English undertaker. 

Ar first, he assumed the government was honest then he began to notice discrepancies in the narrative.

Every sentence is excellent.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gigUyK3yLtMU/

Weasel (poptardo)

24-Sep

Right-On!!

At he present time we got people dying from the vaccines!

Harold27Z

24-Sep

Yes but the media blames the unjabbed who do not want Ethelyn Oxide poison or DNA changing shit.

A fraction of the jab injuries are reported.  Reporting "adverse affects" on the VAERS website is a tediously slow multi-page process.  In many cases eg a t page 3, you get cut out and must then START AGAIN FROM SCRATCH. SHEER COINCIDENCE no doubt.

VAERS Cases are manipulated.  I have seen instances where eg case number 12345 belongs to victim "Tom".  Lo and behold, a week later, that same reference belongs to "Dick" or "Harry".

• Edited 24 September 2021 5:31  by  Harold27Z
Weasel (poptardo)

24-Sep

The flipflop comments and order from the pharma cartel is extremely alerting -- people can't follow what they are saying anymore... thus they follow like sheep devoured by snakes. 

dragon 

HerbSouth

24-Sep

Harry doesn’t know what he’s talking about!

Sand_Grain

7-Oct

Harold27Z said:

Yes but the media blames the unjabbed who do not want Ethelyn Oxide poison or DNA changing shit.

WELL SAID! I'm going to quote you on this specific line!

Very well said, indeed! grin

I just changed the word 'SHIT' to Scheiße, same  droppings but elegantly written in German!  joy

Sand_Grain

7-Oct

Gates was largely responsible for the bogus “swine flu” scam that was pushed back in 2009. He also, of course, played a major role in unleashing the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) plandemic on the world, which has generated untold billions of dollars in new profits for Big Pharma.

In reply toRe: msg 1
Sand_Grain

7-Oct

“TrustWHO” documentary exposes widespread corruption at World Health Organization, driven by Bill Gates.

10/07/2021 / By Ethan Huff

Documentary filmmaker Lilian Franck has released a new exposé that blows the lid on the World Health Organization (WHO), Bill Gates and the global corruption racket known as “public health.”

https://pandemic.news/2021-10-07-trustwho-documentary-exposes-corruption-who-bill-gates.html

raised_hands

Harold27Z

7-Oct

I saw a clip where Ethelyn Oxide reacted like magnetized iron filings by changing shape due to the influence of 5G radiation.

I saw another clip wherein Saskatchewan is expected to fall under martial law commencing between 2021-10-13 to 2021-10-19.

The legal framework of "Emergency" was signed into law by bastards who never read what they vote on.