Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Pandemic Numbers As Economy Collapse   Health and Science

Started 3-Sep by AuntBetsie; 1390 views.
Weasel (poptardo)

24-Sep

The flipflop comments and order from the pharma cartel is extremely alerting -- people can't follow what they are saying anymore... thus they follow like sheep devoured by snakes. 

dragon 

HerbSouth

24-Sep

Harry doesn’t know what he’s talking about!

Sand_Grain

7-Oct

Harold27Z said:

Yes but the media blames the unjabbed who do not want Ethelyn Oxide poison or DNA changing shit.

WELL SAID! I'm going to quote you on this specific line!

Very well said, indeed! grin

I just changed the word 'SHIT' to Scheiße, same  droppings but elegantly written in German!  joy

Sand_Grain

7-Oct

Gates was largely responsible for the bogus “swine flu” scam that was pushed back in 2009. He also, of course, played a major role in unleashing the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) plandemic on the world, which has generated untold billions of dollars in new profits for Big Pharma.

In reply toRe: msg 1
Sand_Grain

7-Oct

“TrustWHO” documentary exposes widespread corruption at World Health Organization, driven by Bill Gates.

10/07/2021 / By Ethan Huff

Documentary filmmaker Lilian Franck has released a new exposé that blows the lid on the World Health Organization (WHO), Bill Gates and the global corruption racket known as “public health.”

https://pandemic.news/2021-10-07-trustwho-documentary-exposes-corruption-who-bill-gates.html

raised_hands

Harold27Z

7-Oct

I saw a clip where Ethelyn Oxide reacted like magnetized iron filings by changing shape due to the influence of 5G radiation.

I saw another clip wherein Saskatchewan is expected to fall under martial law commencing between 2021-10-13 to 2021-10-19.

The legal framework of "Emergency" was signed into law by bastards who never read what they vote on.

In reply toRe: msg 13
Sand_Grain

7-Oct

The reactivity of ethylene oxide in contact with iron oxide fines as measured by adiabatic calorimetry.

M E Levin 1

Samples of various iron oxides suspended above ethylene oxide in an adiabatic calorimeter exhibit exothermic activity at temperatures as low as room temperature. A gamma-Fe(2)O(3) sample was found to show the highest reactivity with ethylene oxide. Ethylene oxide in combination with most of the iron oxide fines tested displayed exothermic activity below 100 degrees C. Self-heat rates near 2000 degrees C/min were observed for the gamma-Fe(2)O(3) fines while rates in excess of 100 degrees C/min were found for other fines (alpha-Fe(2)O(3) and hydrated alpha-Fe(2)O(3)). In two cases (alpha-Fe(3)O(4) and alpha-Fe(2)O(3)), pressurization rates above 1000 psi/min took place. No reactivity was observed for ethylene oxide with the FeO. Thermal inertia effects in commercial operation, such as heat uptake by the equipment to which fines are attached, are presumed to be a factor in limiting the occurrence of related exotherms in ethylene oxide manufacturing facilities.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/14602412/

Sand_Grain

7-Oct

BRILLIANTa FACTS!  thumbsup grinning

I also posted a research essay for the innocent and naive that might not know what you're talking about!