Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Staten Island crowd defies vaccine mandate   Dare You - US Politics

Started 27-Sep by Sand_Grain; 2576 views.
Sand_Grain

7-Oct

The best BOO I've ever seen so far!

Harold27Z

9-Oct

I was at a protest against the jabs.   Masking deprives people of constitutional free speech.  The police commander proved it by telling us to wear a mask yet he was mask-less when using the bullhorn.  Then he said: "You can continue with you PEACEFUL protest".   This was an acknowledgement of the PEACEFUL nature of the protest.

We have a law saying protestors may NOT be masked which would conceal their identity.  But you cannot explain that to Stasi.

Then his thugs attacked a man who was carrying his small child.  A lady tried to protect the child and was hit with a tonfa-baton.  Her left eye was bleeding. Another lady showed us her bleeding arm.

The Stasi were overdressed for the occasion: helmets, tonfa-batons, riot shields and pepper-spray.   The water-cannon was intended to intimidate.

HerbSouth

9-Oct

Hey Harry what happened to Max?

Harold27Z

14-Oct

Pressure to get jabbed is literally a "PROTECTION" racket with endless expiry dates until you expire.

Jabs contain Satan's DNA.

Sand_Grain

26-Oct

Harold27Z said:

Pressure to get jabbed is literally a "PROTECTION" racket with endless expiry dates until you expire. Jabs contain Satan's DNA.

Tell me about it! raised_hands

Harold27Z

26-Oct

Alas, not even I can improve upon my previous sentence,